Author Topic: I just bought Red Hot Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium"  (Read 219 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just bought Red Hot Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium"
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 03:52:49 AM »
It was decent overall in my opinion. Some really good cuts, but too much mediocre stuff. Blood Sugar Sex Magic over this any day.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 04:41:04 AM »
By The Way is the album that opened my eyes to the Chili Peppers. Amazing album.

yeah that album (i don't say this about anything) is a BEAUTIFUL  album from start to finish.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jakubs

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 11:51:08 AM »
I bought this album the day it was released and haven't stopped listening to it since. Easily album of the year for me, and one of my personal favorites when it comes to the Peppers' material. My favorite tracks inlcude:

Dani California
She's Only 18
Wet Sand
Desecration Smile
She Looks To Me
Readymade
Turn It Again
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 12:04:55 PM »
I thought it was a good album, "21'st Century" is my fav track. As far as new rock, i like the Racounteurs, That's Jack Whites new band.
My Future Wife:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 02:09:35 PM »
Easily the best new album i've bought all year.  I haven't even got into disc 2 yet either.  And whoever said they're not funky anymore is trippin.  They're funky as hell - way more than on By The Way (which i loved too).  I listened to the entire first disc today in fact.  Incredible album.  I can't wait till I bust out the 2nd disc.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 03:33:36 PM »
it was cool, i really only downloaded it for dani california and that ended being the only track i kept  :-\  but my friend plays it at her house alot when we get drunk and its pretty good then

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 03:45:39 PM »
im diggim it. seems to be a love/hate album.