Author Topic: The Game  (Read 1289 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: The Game
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »
I still have yet to see what sets him apart from any other generic, manufactured rappers like Jeezy, Joc, Rick Ross, etc.

If Game was still fuckin with JT The Bigga Figga, and rapping the way he does now, this dude would be the laughing stock of the industry imo.

The dude comes off nice on some tracks, but for the most part he lacks substance and originality.

dumbest thing I have read in a while.  LMAO at comparing Game to Jeezy or Rick Ross or Joc hahahahahha. Besides the fact you like Yukmouth, you have HORRIBLE TASTE.  I understand you have your panties in a bunch regarding Game but to compare him to those trash rappers shows how dumb you are ;D

How do I have horrible taste? Name something I like that's wack. Cuz I fucks with all the rappers in your sig except for those clowns you worship. Oh, I get it, you couldnt reply to me in the other thread cuz I put your faggot ass in it's place, so you gotta attack me in another thread. Yes, Game is thye Westcoast version of your average, generic rapper with good connections.

Your muppet ass didnt put anyone in their place lol, all I know is all you ever do is hate on Game and most the time it sounds pretty immature and pathetic

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 12:06:11 PM »
i can understand yall sayin he lacks substance, but comparing him to young joc and rick ross? can we be real here for a second...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 12:08:07 PM »
i can understand yall sayin he lacks substance, but comparing him to young joc and rick ross? can we be real here for a second...

:sign_werd:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 01:24:27 PM »
yeah, i don't like young coc and dick floss... but then again..all of them got nothing to show...they just hustlin that's why they made it on t.v.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westkoastanostra

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »

:sign_werd:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
^^See Phillboy Im not the only one who know you are a IDIOT for comparing Game to Rick fuckin Ross.

$Eg2$

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 02:19:40 PM »
I think we found The Game's #1 Hater ...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »
Lyrically Ross and Game are on the same level but Games flow, voice, delivery shits on Ross.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »
Lyrically Ross and Game are on the same level but Games flow, voice, delivery shits on Ross.

All credibility has been lost.  Dumbest post ever.  Wow saying Game and Ross are equal w/ lyrics LMAO HAHAH!  What’s next 50 cent is as good as a lyricist as Chino XL lol, you criticize other people for dickryding, yet you dickryde 50 harder than anyone and hate on Game as much as anyone.  Lame

$Eg2$

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 02:42:39 PM »

Thats one of the dumbest posts I have ever read Put the hatorade down dogg 4 real

rik

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2006, 02:45:53 PM »

c'mon now bro.

suckaa free

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 02:54:21 PM »

:rubeyes:  are you serious?

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 03:05:25 PM »
I knew Detox and Phillyboy were haters but fuck, this thread shows how biased and absurd they are regarding Game.  Fuckin Lame

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 03:12:30 PM »
How am I hating again. I said hes better than Ross in every single thing except lyrics where they are about the same.

Put: Ricky Ross Im the fucking Boss, M-I-A-M-I, Def Jam, Rocafela with

Dr.Dre, Dre, Doc, Doctor, D-R-E, D-R <-- Each of these must be mentioned at least once in each song for variation, or up to 12 times in total per song.
Dubs, rimz, Cadillac, Impala, Chevy, Mercedes, wheels, spinners, candy paint <-- See above.
Compton, CPT, L.A., N.Y., Yonkers, etc. + crip/blood <-- To get the proper respect, throw in a couple of these at random times.
Nas, Eazy-E, B.I.G., Jay-Z, 2Pac, N.W.A., Snoop Dogg <-- At least 5 of these must be mentioned in every song, preferably repeated in the chorus for max name recognition.
Nike, Chuck Taylors, Adidas, Reebok, Converse, All-stars, Hurricanes, etc. <-- Sponsored shoutouts to various shoe companies must be placed strategically in every song.

You get simillar lyrically ability. I prefer Game over Ross any day, its just about the lyrics  ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2006, 06:03:11 PM »
all the Game haters need to peep 200 bars and Running.... ;D
Fire!

The Best of 3 Worlds