Author Topic: ***The Official Crooked I - "Say Dr. Dre" Thread***  (Read 10116 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I -"say dr. dre"
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2010, 06:13:49 AM »
haha
yeah death row had more power than dre and aftermath so id say crooked would have released a album on death row sooner or later vs aftermath
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mietek23

Re: Crooked I,Dr Dre
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2010, 06:18:20 AM »
You don't know that. He had the biggest buzz goin' on around that time and then he signed with Death Row.

Well, when "2001" dropped everybody was talking about Hittman, his buzz was even higher with "Forget About Dre" video and look where is he now?

C'mon Okka - we all know it would've end up the same with Crooked ;)

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2010, 06:20:03 AM »
You don't know that. He had the biggest buzz goin' on around that time and then he signed with Death Row.

Well, when "2001" dropped everybody was talking about Hittman, his buzz was even higher with "Forget About Dre" video and look where is he now?

But Hittman wasn't as active as crooked I imo
Crooked created more his own buzz with all the freestyles and radio visits
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2010, 06:21:37 AM »
yeah real talk
seems like crooked works harder not jus more than hitt....but 90% of other rappers
thats why you cant really hate on crooked entirely....he tries its not like hes sittin somewhere doin nuthin

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mietek23

« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2010, 06:22:54 AM »

True, but that don't mean shit where your on Aftermath - just look at Bishop :)

Okka

« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2010, 06:25:20 AM »

How do you know Hitt's buzz was bigger then Crooked I's back then? Everybody was fuckin' with Crooked I, Snoop Dogg was workin' with him, everybody from Tha Dogg Pound was fuckin' with him too. I'm pretty sure if Dre and Snoop would have worked with Crooked I and promoted his shit and it would been released it would have been big.
Everybody was tryin' to sign Crooked I, his buzz was way bigger than Hittman's.

Bishop's buzz hasn't been big as Crooked I's was/still is.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2010, 06:28:25 AM »

How do you know Hitt's buzz was bigger then Crooked I's back then? Everybody was fuckin' with Crooked I, Snoop Dogg was workin' with him, everybody from Tha Dogg Pound was fuckin' with him too. I'm pretty sure if Dre and Snoop would have worked with Crooked I and promoted his shit and it would been released it would have been big.

how's that EP selling? (no sarcasm)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2010, 06:51:35 AM »

that EP is selling way better than anything bishop has, ohh wait bishop has nothing haha...even in aftermath's biggest year they weren't even half of what tha row was at their peak....fuck outta here wit that shyt rookie...step ya game up 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2010, 08:13:37 AM »
you need to get a thicker skin man, haha :laugh:

i'm just wondering whether it's selling well.
not sure why you're bringing up bishop lamont, perhaps it's the emotions.
he has a retail album out though, Caltroit.
yet you call me a rookie, that's funny :laugh:

alright let's see, interscope ditched death row & the key figures of death row left in the late 90's.
it became a little indie label.
at the same time aftermath was doing big things with Eminem & 2001 ( both several times platinum).

i didn't bring the word peak up, you did.
but since you feel the need to compare the 2 labels as their peak, let's take a shot.
Eminem sold more units with his best selling album than 2pac's best selling album if i'm not mistaken ( to verify, a legit database is needed)
50 cent's first two albums individually definitely sold more than Doggystyle.
2001 sold more than The Chronic.
general influence is harder to analyse, but my guess is that Death Row had the biggest influence.

Okka

« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »

Hahahah, i don't know. I'm talkin' about what would have happened in the 1999-2001 when good West Coast rap was still sellin' and Crooked I had a major buzz.

Mietek23

« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2010, 08:49:27 AM »
you need to get a thicker skin man, haha :laugh:

i'm just wondering whether it's selling well.
not sure why you're bringing up bishop lamont, perhaps it's the emotions.
he has a retail album out though, Caltroit.
yet you call me a rookie, that's funny :laugh:

alright let's see, interscope ditched death row & the key figures of death row left in the late 90's.
it became a little indie label.
at the same time aftermath was doing big things with Eminem & 2001 ( both several times platinum).

i didn't bring the word peak up, you did.
but since you feel the need to compare the 2 labels as their peak, let's take a shot.
Eminem sold more units with his best selling album than 2pac's best selling album if i'm not mistaken ( to verify, a legit database is needed)
50 cent's first two albums individually definitely sold more than Doggystyle.
2001 sold more than The Chronic.
general influence is harder to analyse, but my guess is that Death Row had the biggest influence.

Remember that there hasen't been an update on All Eyez On Me sales since 1998 so you really can't compare them ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2010, 09:22:33 AM »
whats the update then Mietek23?
whats the latest number?
Cube

Chad Vader

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:31:47 AM by Vader »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2010, 09:32:36 AM »
this will go down as one of the most pathetic tracks in hip hop history

this is Crooked way of getting on the she thang's good graces?  by doing this reference stalker shit? LMAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2010, 09:34:52 AM »
says the person with one of the worst rap albums of all time in his sig...lol

most pathetic tracks in hip hop history>>>>>worst rap albums in history with a gang of money put into it bein released by the KING OF THE WEST...lol
Cube