Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al-- Watcha Gonna Do  (Read 1972 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Knoc-Turn'Al-- Watcha Gonna Do
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 10:02:05 AM »
Here's an untagged version of "Reverend Knoc" with Warren G.  I forgot who hooked this up a while back on this forum, but they did a really good job.  So props to them.
http://rapidshare.de/files/31767799/ZUZA.mp3.html

when the fuck did that leak?!
it never really leaked, someone dropped on this forum as a thing that they did themselves, I think it might have been Tha Crip??

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 02:24:18 PM »
Not sure who it was. But they did a great job. No that I've finally heard the REAL Knoc's Landin' album, DAMN it really sux that it never came out. Great album. Knoc really came through with that 1. Better then Way I am, but that's a good cd too. Not even gonna touch Return Of Hustler. Some songs, are tolerable (most of them with Knoc actually on the track). It'd be good if it came out, cause it's an album that should be in your collection.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »
yeah i did what i could with that knoc and warren song awhile back.....i think sum parts still sound messed up but it was something to hold us over till we got a proper version (im still hoping one drops)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 03:17:54 PM »
^^ lol, ye man. Some parts are barely messed up, but 100x better then the tagged version. I highly doubt that a proper version will drop like 4 years after, the album was originally supposed 2 be released. Sonic Wave should of released that, then the Hustler cd. I'm still totally confused on what the relationship is between Knoc and this label.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com