Author Topic: The Game, Ya Boy, and Phat Rat...more label drama from BWS  (Read 2505 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game, Ya Boy, and Phat Rat...more label drama from BWS
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »
officially worst CEO ever .. he needs bigfase !!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 10:06:32 PM »
This is supposedly a statement from Phat Rat:

I HAVE BEEN SILENT TILL NOW, HOWEVER, I COME HERE 2 CLEAR UP THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT MY NEPHEW( YA BOY) BEING KICKED OFF BWS. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!! MY NEPHEW IS & WILL ALWAYS BE BWS. DUE TO SOME RECENT BUSINESS DECISSION MADE BY MY YOUNG HOMIE( THE GAME), HE IS RE-EVALUATING HIS ROSTER OF ARTIST. NEVERTHELESS, YA BOY IS INKED IN STONE WHEN IT COMES TO BWS. HAVE WE 4GOT BWS IS INKED ON MY RIGHT FIST? THIS SHIT IS 4 LIFE! YA BOY & THE GAME WILL 4EVA BE UNDER THIS BWS UMBRELLA REGARDLESS OF THE IMPRINT, GET IT? ANY QUESTIONS GET AT ME ON MY MYSPACE (PHATRAT). LIVE 4 EVERYTHING- DIE 4 NOTHING!!!!!! BWS4LIFE....C.E.C OF THE BLACK WALLSTREET 'PHAT RAT'
lose the red doggie

it fits perfectly with game's color theme...lol
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 10:29:34 PM »
:sleep: it's like a fuckin soap opera with this guy (Game).

I like game but thats what im starting to think.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 01:58:29 AM »
officially worst CEO ever .. he needs bigfase !!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 02:04:56 AM »
Game shouldnt try to be a businessman, that's obviously not his thang. Why do all these rappers have to start their own recordlabel after 1 cd nowadays?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 02:06:48 AM »
:sleep: it's like a fuckin soap opera with this guy (Game).

I like game but thats what im starting to think.
who cares? hes still dropping hot music

The Best of 3 Worlds

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 07:37:16 AM »
i think people r forgetting its not straight forward signing people to a label, especially a label that has never put an album out (does it even have a distribution deal yet)

Im sure Game spoke to Ya Boy about signing to BWS but if he is getting offers from established companies u can understand why he might not sign with BWS.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 09:32:01 AM »
It's Game's own fault. How long can he expect people to sit around and what for him to sign a label deal? If he didn't want this stuff to happen then he should sign the label deal first, sign the artists, and THEN promote them. Otherwise he's just giving them promo for free and then once they've got a name they're gonna bounce on him once they got offered a deal. It's just not good business sense.

suckaa free

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 11:11:34 AM »
^and then watch game start beefin with everybody that left BWS.  West on West crime is no good, unless ofcourse if you are spider loc.   :-\

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 12:08:46 PM »
i thought everyone new ya boy was never signed...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
They need to just get the business straight. That's why I disagreed that Game should be heading up his own label already with only 1 album under his belt. I would have liked to see him get a little more experience before signing all these people. I'm not a huge fan of Game's, but the artists he's had on his label have been some of my favorites, and it seems that them being on BWS is actually hurting more than helping.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 03:17:37 PM »
is glassess malone worth  1.7 million dollar up front. ya boy probably wants to much money up front when he has not sold major numbers before.  a lot of rappers are doing that now.  hell eminem, curtis, and game only signed for 1 mill and they are and was on aftermath/interscope the label that at one time would give you muti platnum numbers. dpg wanted 2mill and you see they are still where they are.  glasses may not even go gold.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 10:18:34 PM »
is glassess malone worth  1.7 million dollar up front. ya boy probably wants to much money up front when he has not sold major numbers before.  a lot of rappers are doing that now.  hell eminem, curtis, and game only signed for 1 mill and they are and was on aftermath/interscope the label that at one time would give you muti platnum numbers. dpg wanted 2mill and you see they are still where they are.  glasses may not even go gold.
WHEN IT COMES TO GLASSES YALL SEEM TO NOT KNOW THE FACTS..THE FACT IS THAT HE DIDNT SIGN TO BWS FOR 2 REASONS...THE FACT IS THAT MYKE LYNN WANTED TO SIGN GLASSES TO AFTERMATH IN 2003....THE FACT IS THAT MYKE LYNN HELP PUT FIFTY FIRST ALBUM ON AFTERMATH TOGETHER(FIFTY EVEN SPOKE OF MYKE LYNN AT ONE OF THOSE AWARD SHOWS.THE FACT IS THAT MYKE LYNN PUT GAMES ALBUM TOGETHER....THE FACT IS THAT SINCE MYKE LYNN LEFT, AFTERMATH FELL OFF(DRE DONT HAVE A CLOSE GUY TO HIM THAT HE LISTEN TO....THE FACT IS THAT GLASSES HAVE 4 REAL BIG RECORDS THATS GONNA SMASH EVEN IF YALL HATE.TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS.............................

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 05:13:53 PM »
Somebody shoulda told Ya Boy that you can't trust these L.A niggas like that. You a Bay nigga, stick to the script, we ain't never needed these outside niggas to help us out. That's hollywood bruh, all them niggas down there got ulterior motives n shit. Now his relationship with San Quinn is sour and he's gonna have a hard time finding support from homebase. Nigga you from Filmoe, not no fuckin Blackwallstreet. You see Clyde Carson ain't all up in Game's videos n shit, it's strictly business, Clyde be in Bay videos and on Bay tracks.. Game still got that nigga a deal with Capitol. So you don't gotta ride the nigga's nuts like that because as soon as you find other opportunities, that nigga's gonna feel as if you're turning on him and get all emotional and shit. Like in relationships. A lot of these L.A niggas be str8 Kats, and Game is the best example of that shit. Fuckin weirdo cuz.  I seen that shit comin from a mile away. Game put Ya Boy on the back burner for too long, something was wrong. I don't know if Ya Boy was starting to get too hot or what but I can't really question his loyalty, coz like I said, he was on Game's nuts n shit. I just hope he signs/ed with somebody bigger than Blackwallstreet tho, more praises to you bruh bruh..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 05:24:21 PM »
^dogg, dont get mad because you cant afford trips to go south.