Author Topic: The Game, Ya Boy, and Phat Rat...more label drama from BWS  (Read 2491 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
The Game, Ya Boy, and Phat Rat...more label drama from BWS
« on: September 01, 2006, 04:54:39 PM »
This is from the trbws boards:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERES BEEN ALOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT YA BOY LEAVING B.W.S ETC.. AS IT STANDS YA BOY WAS NEVER OFFICIALY SIGNED TO B.W.S - AS GAME OBVIOUSLY WASNT QUICK ENOUGH WITH THE PAPERWORK.. YA BOY HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH A MAJOR RECORD COMPANY (I.E, INTERSCOPE, SONY, JIVE ETC) AND THE DETAILS HAVE YET NOT BEEN RELEASED.. YA BOY WAS STILL GOING TO BE A PART OF B.W.S "CLIQUE" BUT JUST NOT SIGNED... NOW THERE IS ALOT OF SHIT GOING ROUND ABOUT GAME NOT FUCKIN WITH PHAT RAT AND YA BOY NO MORE, DUE TO THEY BOTH USED THE PUBLICTY OF HIMSELF AND BLACK WALLSTREET TO PROMOTE YA BOY.. THATS ALL HEAR'SAY AT THE MINUTE AND NOTHING WILL BE CONFIRMED UNTILL IT EITHER COMES FROM GAME, YA BOY OR PHAT RAT.. (BUT I PRESUME THEY HAVE HAD A BIT OF A FALL OUT) I CAN SAY THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE OFFICIALLY SIGNED TO B.W.S ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

THE GAME
NU JERZEY DEVIL
JUICE

POSSIBLE SIGNINGS:- (BUT ALL ARE ALREADY APART OF B.W.S )
DUBB
CLYDE CARSON
CYSSERO
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Game needs a "sign with me or get out" policy now because this ride with me when you need exposure act is running thin.

I hope they squash everything and just move on...and Game wisens up a bit.

kingwell

Re: The Game, Ya Boy, and Phat Rat...more label drama from BWS
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »
rofl, sign Cyssero already.  Jesus Christ he is gonna lose a gem.

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
This is supposedly a statement from Phat Rat:

I HAVE BEEN SILENT TILL NOW, HOWEVER, I COME HERE 2 CLEAR UP THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT MY NEPHEW( YA BOY) BEING KICKED OFF BWS. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!! MY NEPHEW IS & WILL ALWAYS BE BWS. DUE TO SOME RECENT BUSINESS DECISSION MADE BY MY YOUNG HOMIE( THE GAME), HE IS RE-EVALUATING HIS ROSTER OF ARTIST. NEVERTHELESS, YA BOY IS INKED IN STONE WHEN IT COMES TO BWS. HAVE WE 4GOT BWS IS INKED ON MY RIGHT FIST? THIS SHIT IS 4 LIFE! YA BOY & THE GAME WILL 4EVA BE UNDER THIS BWS UMBRELLA REGARDLESS OF THE IMPRINT, GET IT? ANY QUESTIONS GET AT ME ON MY MYSPACE (PHATRAT). LIVE 4 EVERYTHING- DIE 4 NOTHING!!!!!! BWS4LIFE....C.E.C OF THE BLACK WALLSTREET 'PHAT RAT'

Nevermind, that statement was really old. Seems like they have really parted ways.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 08:55:32 PM by LakersAlldaWay »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »
glasses, then tech, then ya boy... game loses all his best artists.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 05:35:05 PM »

I HAVE BEEN SILENT TILL NOW, HOWEVER, I COME HERE 2 CLEAR UP THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT MY NEPHEW( YA BOY) BEING KICKED OFF BWS. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!! MY NEPHEW IS & WILL ALWAYS BE BWS. DUE TO SOME RECENT BUSINESS DECISSION MADE BY MY YOUNG HOMIE( THE GAME), HE IS RE-EVALUATING HIS ROSTER OF ARTIST. NEVERTHELESS, YA BOY IS INKED IN STONE WHEN IT COMES TO BWS. HAVE WE 4GOT BWS IS INKED ON MY RIGHT FIST? THIS SHIT IS 4 LIFE! YA BOY & THE GAME WILL 4EVA BE UNDER THIS BWS UMBRELLA REGARDLESS OF THE IMPRINT, GET IT? ANY QUESTIONS GET AT ME ON MY MYSPACE (PHATRAT). LIVE 4 EVERYTHING- DIE 4 NOTHING!!!!!! BWS4LIFE....C.E.C OF THE BLACK WALLSTREET 'PHAT RAT'

geez couldnt you have changed the color, i think i just went blind  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 05:36:13 PM »
:sleep: it's like a fuckin soap opera with this guy (Game).

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 05:40:54 PM »

lose the red doggie

suckaa free

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 05:50:29 PM »
watch the label split again:    :)

Fase= Brazil Street

The Game= The real black wall street

Phat Rat/Ya Boy= The realist black wall street.

its too bad, becuase ya boy and game could have been special together.   :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »
watch the label split again:    :)

Fase= Brazil Street

The Game= The real black wall street

Phat Rat/Ya Boy= The realist black wall street.

its too bad, becuase ya boy and game could have been special together.   :'(

I know  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

wardy

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »
ima wait on official word before i comment fully on situation  :-\

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 07:03:26 PM »
lol like i said earlier, i new ya boy was only tryna gain fame. game needs to drop his ego and step his business game up. he's picked out a great roster of artist, but he needs to sign them and get goin with releasing more music. fuckin up with eastwood was a big mistake, cuz i gurantee he was gonna ride for game through whatever.

what could've been
The Game
Eastwood
Techniec
Cyssero
Charli Baltimore
Ya Boy

:-[ that could've been the new death row. Juice is okay, but as of now, im not lookin forward to his album.

how long till NJD  leaves?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 07:52:22 PM »
lol like i said earlier, i new ya boy was only tryna gain fame. game needs to drop his ego and step his business game up. he's picked out a great roster of artist, but he needs to sign them and get goin with releasing more music. fuckin up with eastwood was a big mistake, cuz i gurantee he was gonna ride for game through whatever.

what could've been
The Game
Eastwood
Techniec
Cyssero
Charli Baltimore
Ya Boy

:-[ that could've been the new death row. Juice is okay, but as of now, im not lookin forward to his album.

Hmmm, and you forgot Mr. 1.7 mill, G Malone

suckaa free

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
^reminds of the dangerous crew+ Bad-N-Fluenze.  So much talent on one team, but never really being able to put anything out when on thier own.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »
lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 08:49:10 PM »

what could've been
The Game
Eastwood
Techniec
Cyssero
Charli Baltimore
Ya Boy

Hmmm, and you forgot Mr. 1.7 mill, G Malone

the squad was deep, but glasses malone was NOT signed with blackwallstreet  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"