Author Topic: got a question  (Read 134 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
got a question
« on: September 05, 2006, 02:24:55 AM »
u guys think i can make a living off illegitmately. cuz im juz trippin for a while man like "most" of the big homies have gone sqaure and gotten jobs or r really commitin their lives to religion. n now THEIR tellin me the exact opposite they told me juz told me 2 years ago n tellin me to go the right way. i dont know man i never thought i would ask foos on the internet bout this but shit i juz dont really know if sum things r real or not.

cuz most of you guys got a couple years than me so i juz wanna knoe what u think.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

"THE" MoSav

Re: got a question
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:30 PM »
u guys think i can make a living off illegitmately. cuz im juz trippin for a while man like "most" of the big homies have gone sqaure and gotten jobs or r really commitin their lives to religion. n now THEIR tellin me the exact opposite they told me juz told me 2 years ago n tellin me to go the right way. i dont know man i never thought i would ask foos on the internet bout this but shit i juz dont really know if sum things r real or not.

cuz most of you guys got a couple years than me so i juz wanna knoe what u think.

yeah dude, youre gonna have to go straight and shape up or else you'll be in and out of jail for the rest of youre life...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »
You've been watching MenaceIISociety too many times G

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 03:49:27 PM »
you need to slow down man.  This shit sounds real immature, no disrespect, but you should be bigger than all this bullshit.  If you have a choice, which it seems like you do, then be sqaure and stay away from all the other stuff ;D