Author Topic: I just bought Red Hot Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium"  (Read 236 times)

BigBDrugStores

I just bought Red Hot Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium"
« on: September 02, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just bought Red Hot Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »
piff sounds like something isnt good...

that is annoying me

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 01:43:47 PM »
piff =  very, very good ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »
It means nothing to me because whoever says it can't have any sense.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 01:55:25 PM »
I bought it, that shit had 2 or 3 good songs on it, waste of money.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Cowboy

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »
I like Red Hot Chilli Peppers early 90's shit. Don't pay much attention to their newer stuff though. I don't know any new rock thats any good actually. I only listen to rock from the 80's or older like Guns N Roses and Ozzy Osbourne. I really don't know any new rock thats good unless someone can try reccomending something to me.

rik

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
I love this album. I could listen to the whole album without skipping a track.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »
I like Red Hot Chilli Peppers early 90's shit. Don't pay much attention to their newer stuff though. I don't know any new rock thats any good actually. I only listen to rock from the 80's or older like Guns N Roses and Ozzy Osbourne. I really don't know any new rock thats good unless someone can try reccomending something to me.

yeah rock like rap is real sketchy right now....you have cool bands like Children of bodom who can outplay Iron Maiden but they sing like the cookie monster or you have someone like avenged sevenfold who can come out with guns n roses'esque type music (check i won't see you tonight pt. 2) but they got that pop punk vocal shit going on sometimes.......it's hard to find GOOOD music anymore

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »
wack album
3 or 4 good tracks

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 05:34:18 PM »
Good album but not any of RHCP's best. They kinda lost that funky sound they've always had.

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 05:44:25 PM »

yeah rock like rap is real sketchy right now....you have cool bands like Children of bodom who can outplay Iron Maiden but they sing like the cookie monster or you have someone like avenged sevenfold who can come out with guns n roses'esque type music (check i won't see you tonight pt. 2) but they got that pop punk vocal shit going on sometimes.......it's hard to find GOOOD music anymore

COB are tame compared to death metal, laughably tame. And Avenged (are ass) had a similar vocal style to COB on their first 2 albums plus the fact they sould out to get more fans by changing the vocals.

Not to mention the fact there is tons of good music both rock and rap.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 02:12:58 AM »

COB are tame compared to death metal, laughably tame. And Avenged (are ass) had a similar vocal style to COB on their first 2 albums plus the fact they sould out to get more fans by changing the vocals.

Not to mention the fact there is tons of good music both rock and rap.

you know what fuck being 'hard' children of bodom can straight out play i don't give a fuck about how hard they are how much they talk about killing madusa and cuming in her headless dead body.... ::) they're this generations iron maiden. and i know avenged had that cookie monster screamo thing going on, sounding of the seventh trumpet and waking the fallen, but you know what happened m shadows' had an injury to his vocal choards similar to that of evan sienfields, so that's why he only sings in that vocal style, he can only sustain that screaming for so long.  but with that said , avenged sevenfold can flat out play......city of evil has some of the best guitar workof the last 5 years or so. If selling out means abandoning the pool of punk/metal core acts and going more towards a more classical metal style ....ha then so be it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 02:18:31 AM »
Personally, I'm in love with Stadium Arcadium. Best album of the year in my eyes. Yes, it's a one trick pony, but it's a trick I can hear over and over again and still love it. I just vibe off the whole sound of the album, both discs. These are my favorites:

Dani California
Snow (Hey Oh)
Slow Cheetah
Strip My Mind
Wet Sand
21st Century
She Looks To Me
Death Of A Martian
She's Only 18

Eventhough those are the highlights of the album, I can listen to it all the way without getting annoyed. I still listen to that album on the regular.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 02:27:55 AM »
imo i think the album is average, it's about on par with one hot minute, which isn't THAT bad. IMO we've been spoiled with their last two cd's  which are very very VERY strong albums

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 02:29:47 AM »
By The Way is the album that opened my eyes to the Chili Peppers. Amazing album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE