Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3300 times)

rik

Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2006, 03:43:35 PM »
Why is everyone keep saying how Game became better ? Album songs are different than mixtape shit and One Blood is the same old shti as Documentary.

The question is why do u keep telling everyone he is not good? Why are u trying to convince everyone that he sucks? What's it to you?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2006, 04:50:49 PM »
I think Game knows that Bishop has got something in the works for him, so he's doing a pre-emptive strike. Think about it. Even Game began his fued with G-Unit, he layed off dissing Buck, until Buck started takin shots at him. As for the Game/Dre relationship. Who knows? Not you, and not I. The fact of the matter is, Game is a charismatic emcee, and reguardless of his tactics, he's still gonna be a viable artist in someone elses stable. You think that just because Dre may or may not have broken ties with Game, that some other label won't be right there to pick him up? I think that Game fully understands what he's doing. If nothing else, he's keeping his name in the mainstream until his album does drop. And, I'm sorry, but if his album is as heated as the last few tracks he's dropped just for the fuck of it, with or without Dre, he's gonna do just fine. When 50 killed off Ja, Ja and Murda Inc were THE biggest faction in hiphop. Fast forward a couple of years, and now G-Unit is doing the exact same thing he destroyed those fools for. Game's the new cat. You can't deny that G-Unit is losing stregnth, while Game is getting more and more noteriety. He's been christened by Snoop, who still defends, and acknowledges what he's bringing to the table, not to mention all the other artists and producers who have given him their seal of approval.

To compare Bishop now to a rookie Game though, is unjust because Game's flow, delivery and style are becoming fierce as fuck. I swear, the last time I've heard someone get so blatently heated on a track, so much that you could feel the rage he's fuming about, it was none other than Pac. Now I'm not saying Game is the next Pac, but he's got that special something that Pac had. Sure he had 50 and Dre on his debut.... but as an emcee, Game is leagues above where he stood during The Documentary's creation. Bishop is tight as fuck, and he's got a bright future ahead of him.... if he doesnt become another shelved act on the Aftermath hutch, but the thing about Game is, at this point, with all his recognition, he could go independant and still outsell Bishop. Bishop is unproven and still largely unknown.

This is definitely interesting though.

+1

The Maestro