Author Topic: Damn Game had some talent  (Read 295 times)

d-nice

Damn Game had some talent
« on: September 05, 2006, 07:26:24 PM »
Eastwood
Cyserro
Technic
Juice
Ya Boy
Lyfe

All of them can rap they ass off, but other than Juice at the moment, Game let them slip away. He letting more talent go than Mack 10 and Snoop. BTW that We Rollin track off of BWS vol. 1 with Juice is the SHIT!!! Been bumping that all day.

DipsetGeneral

Re: Damn Game had some talent
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:39:46 PM »
Game needs his own section on dubc again.  Dude has a different thread about him every 5 minutes

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 07:41:47 PM »
My bad, I was thinking about that while I was listening to this BWS mixtape. The features on here are crazy. Ya Boy & Juice are killin it.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 07:43:56 PM »
My bad, I was thinking about that while I was listening to this BWS mixtape. The features on here are crazy. Ya Boy & Juice are killin it.

lol no problem at all and yes you are right.  Ya Boy and Eastwood are great talents and Game dropped the ball with them (looks like he fucked things up w/ ya boy)
its just with all the game topics everyday, maybe the mods should think about his own section again or something

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 07:54:27 PM »
Game can always go back to stripping when his rap career is over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 08:28:22 PM »
So is it for sure that Ya Boy is no longer fuckin with BWS? Because I don't think he was ever officially signed.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 09:04:37 PM »
bring back game time
and maybe a detox sction, possibly called rehab.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 09:10:34 PM by BigBDrugStores »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 03:24:59 AM »
So is it for sure that Ya Boy is no longer fuckin with BWS? Because I don't think he was ever officially signed.
ya boy never got signed to bws.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 03:32:10 AM »
oh well....he will find new people