Author Topic: A man can not wear two hats...  (Read 399 times)

J Bananas

Re: A man can not wear two hats...
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 12:37:38 AM »
I can put a condom on and have my trusty baseball cap on my head at the same time

it's a piece of cake!

haha!

bryan i hope you get raped by dmx

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 12:57:32 AM »
fuck you and your incoherent ramblings bryan. you're giving islam a terrible rep here

Exactly.

I gots Muslim homies, but you bryan are a fool. Fuck you, fuck you I say.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 10:22:34 AM »
Its real fun to bust on people online because you don't real friends offline to bust on. Its completely pointless to bust on people you will never see in your life and you know nothing about. Since you don't know anything about the person its IGNORANCE... E-beef is some of the gayest shit I have ever seen.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
Well I am not Muslim, but I do believe in an afterlife and I have one strong beliefs over others..

I will be judged by my actions and deeds in this life regardless of what set I claim.

So I choose not to claim a set (religion). I was raised with certain religious traditions and observances that I will probably teach my own children but I will also teach them what makes a man is not his thoughts but his deeds.

In my reality, my God will not punish me for not following the teachings of a man. Any religion with a book associated with it is man-made and can never be perfect. Whats in your heart is God-Made and is Perfect.

If your heart truly tells you to kill then you probably live in fear. If your heart tells you to lift up others then you probably live in joy. We all have to make the choice, live in fear or live in happiness.

If you're a grown man and need someone or something to tell you whats right and wrong all the time, you're probably living in fear and confusion. It's this same fear that makes zealots because to open your eyes to your true self is harder than just letting someone (or something) dictate what you should think and do.

I am not anti-religion because I believe that most religions at the core have a positive message. It's just that man has agendas. Whether thats to kill or convert the non believers (Crusades, Inquisition, etc) or kill the "infidels" its the same difference and it's wrong in my opinion. But then I don't live my life in fear and I don't need some religious stance to justify it to myself either.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 09:47:17 PM »
Tell that to this guy...  ;D

Chief

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »
i can where 2 hats u just put 1 on top of the other its pretty simple really

yeah man, have you ever seen those guys put on one baseball cap forwards, and one back? shit is wak, but it can be done.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 12:53:43 PM »
fucc dat azz wit 3 rubbaz nigga