Poll

Who Is The Winner?

Now I Know
11 (31.4%)
SGV
24 (68.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Now I Know or SGV  (Read 631 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now I Know or SGV
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 12:55:10 PM »
Im not going to take sides.  However, you should have added AcGrundy to the list.....That way if Now_I_Know loses the poll, then Grundy and SGV can have a dubcc battle for supremecy. ;D......haha JK guys, Im not voting for reals

Yea but then it wouldnt be fair. Cuz then you have 2 guys against 1. And because they both have their OG accounts, its more interesting.

SGV doesn't have his OG account, he deleted his last one or got banned (forget which one)...I don't see what people don't understand? I'm not putting my account on the line with nothing in return...LOL. And I already know I have more dickriders than SGV does (I bet that probably upsets him), so I know the poll most likely wont end up in my favor, especially since people can hide behind their votes and most of my haters are faggots...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »
NIK won't do it. Dubccs his life. Without it he's  nothing but a little Jewish boy with homosexual ways.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 12:56:29 PM »
Really, I don't see how either of them can be a "winner" in this.

Exactly, people are making this into a game...There is no winner in this, SGV is just a fat faggot who rides my dick... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 01:00:41 PM »
NIK won't do it. Dubccs his life. Without it he's  nothing but a little Jewish boy with homosexual ways.

No, because it makes no sense, you fat Christian slug with hopes that others are as gay as him...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »
Im not going to take sides.  However, you should have added AcGrundy to the list.....That way if Now_I_Know loses the poll, then Grundy and SGV can have a dubcc battle for supremecy. ;D......haha JK guys, Im not voting for reals

Yea but then it wouldnt be fair. Cuz then you have 2 guys against 1. And because they both have their OG accounts, its more interesting.

SGV doesn't have his OG account, he deleted his last one or got banned (forget which one)...I don't see what people don't understand? I'm not putting my account on the line with nothing in return...LOL. And I already know I have more dickriders than SGV does (I bet that probably upsets him), so I know the poll most likely wont end up in my favor, especially since people can hide behind their votes and most of my haters are faggots...PeACe

Come on, the poll just started. Its only 6 to 5. You can still win this. Off course you can't really ''win'' this, but its a challenge. Just say fuck it man. Its all or nothing. SGV already said he'd do it. If your're afraid your gonna lose dont do it. If you secure enough just do it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »

Come on, the poll just started. Its only 6 to 5. You can still win this. Off course you can't really ''win'' this, but its a challenge. Just say fuck it man. Its all or nothing. SGV already said he'd do it. If your're afraid your gonna lose dont do it. If you secure enough just do it.

LMAO@this dude tryna peer-pressure me into betting my account with nothing in return...I'm not an insecure faggot, maybe SGV is, but I have nothing to prove to WCC...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 01:14:19 PM »
LMAO... Now I'm christian? Talk about lies and making shit up. What the fuck? haha. What a loser.

His excuse is always he gets nothing in return. Theres nothing in return here, that's obvious. Its a mans bet. A man will take it. A bitch won't.

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 01:17:08 PM »
SGV is a joke...I don't even wanna take it to the music sections, we all know about SGV's taste for music that makes his titties bounce in the clubs... :-X
had me laughin  ;D

SGV

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 01:20:17 PM »
You're an insecure faggot, that's why you back peddle once you've been spotted. I on the other hand am a straight male who's life is not consumed by thoughts of men on his dick, fucking those men on his penis, nor do I sit and think about another mans penis size and performance.

If you had nothing to prove you wouldn't bother. You want to be the net leged that you have always wanted to be.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 01:21:59 PM »
NO MORE WAR

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »
^ I Agree, fuck it if she said bad shit about her, you ragged the pink beeyatch  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 01:23:16 PM »
damn, SGV bout to cry up in here...

SGV

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
I'm as emotional as NIK getting arrested or maybe like he was once the Heat won.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 01:29:19 PM »

LMAO@this dude tryna peer-pressure me into betting my account with nothing in return...I'm not an insecure faggot, maybe SGV is, but I have nothing to prove to WCC...PeACe

LOL what do you want in return? 5 Dollars? No serious now. You dont have to prove anything to dubcc, but you do want to prove something to SGV. Otherwise you won't be goiing on and on with him. And you do get something in return. You know that you have taken his account. And that the majority on dubcc agrees with you. So for the last time are you going to step up or not?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »
Nik won't risk his precious account.  Bottom line.
NO MORE WAR