Author Topic: A Message from Spice aka the legendary General  (Read 343 times)

Spicemuthafuckin1

A Message from Spice aka the legendary General
« on: September 06, 2006, 05:28:22 PM »
Im sure you kids no about the absurd banning that took place by now.  I will be away for some time but when I feel the time is right I will be back.
Let me real quick address what happened w/ the banning.

1st 3 day ban : with my spice name i got a 3 dan ban for posting a cam freestyle in the WC section.
perm ban : My Spice name then got permanently deleted cause I started 3 dipset threads in one day.
Then I came back as "Dipset General"  and before I could post more than 3 posts I got a 10 day ban simply for agreeing with someone that didnt think I should be banned.

Then the most recent ban was because I replied to 2 Dipset threads.
# of Dipset threads started by me in the month I was back = 1
# of eminem threads started by Sunset Shady in past 2 days = 4

When I was back, I BROKE NO RULES. AND SEER KNOWS IT!

I will gone for a while, but when I come back there will be no dipset mentioned from me, yes they are hands down the flyest group around and yes it is the only movement around.  But this site gets wayyyy to butthurt regarding the Dips.  This isnt the last of me, I will be back

DIPSET BITCH

« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 05:30:57 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: A Message from Spice aka the legendary General
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 05:35:21 PM »
Cool...You're not a bad poster, you just need to get up off that Dipset shit...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 05:39:43 PM »
get off my nuts dog i got no problems with you, quit involving me, i swear everywhere in my life even online :grumpy:

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 05:42:25 PM »
Im sure you kids no about the absurd banning that took place by now.  I will be away for some time but when I feel the time is right I will be back.
Let me real quick address what happened w/ the banning.

1st 3 day ban : with my spice name i got a 3 dan ban for posting a cam freestyle in the WC section.
perm ban : My Spice name then got permanently deleted cause I started 3 dipset threads in one day.
Then I came back as "Dipset General"  and before I could post more than 3 posts I got a 10 day ban simply for agreeing with someone that didnt think I should be banned.

Then the most recent ban was because I replied to 2 Dipset threads.
# of Dipset threads started by me in the month I was back = 1
# of eminem threads started by Sunset Shady in past 2 days = 4

When I was back, I BROKE NO RULES. AND SEER KNOWS IT!

I will gone for a while, but when I come back there will be no dipset mentioned from me, yes they are hands down the flyest group around and yes it is the only movement around.  But this site gets wayyyy to butthurt regarding the Dips.  This isnt the last of me, I will be back

DIPSET BITCH

i got banned once that was few years back but think it was cuz i dissed seer and the forum itself in a keystle when the board crashed a few years back and it seemed like mad post i did got lost lol but yeah back then they didn't want me......u know that rest lol j/k ;)

good luck with that man it's just the internet right

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »
get off my nuts dog i got no problems with you, quit involving me, i swear everywhere in my life even online :grumpy:

wtf happened, I think I just got a stroke...

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »

wtf happened, I think I just got a stroke...

huh?

rik

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »
Keep yo head up doggy. They can't keep a real dude down.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
its like when michael coroleone capped that policeman, you just gotta chill in exile for a while....

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 06:13:02 PM »
You got banned again? lol this is crazy man.

For real fuck y'all if you take this place too seriously. If you hold this place that dearly, then you got issues. Out of all the forums I've visited, this was the most laid back place virtually free of drama and political bullshit. That's why I've stuck around for so damn long. Now it's just turning into every other forum, and like "every other forum" I get bored with it and just stop checkin' it. I hope it doesnt get to that point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 06:18:01 PM »
Out of all the forums I've visited, this was the most laid back place virtually free of drama and political bullshit.

Do we check the same board? ???

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 06:36:59 PM »

For real fuck y'all if you take this place too seriously. If you hold this place that dearly, then you got issues. Out of all the forums I've visited, this was the most laid back place virtually free of drama and political bullshit. That's why I've stuck around for so damn long. Now it's just turning into every other forum, and like "every other forum" I get bored with it and just stop checkin' it. I hope it doesnt get to that point.

better not, ur the champ lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 06:48:59 PM »
yo Spice I used to think you were cool before the dipset shit started.....and to tell you the truth, I dont feel sorry for you at all that you got banned.....dude, you signed up to a westcoast connection forum, what do you expect?  If you really like Dipset that much, then why dont u find a dpset site to go post on where people actually care, and dont get pissed off....You cant say you didnt see it coming either, but you did nothing to change, just made it worse.....anyways, all the best man....hope you come back with a different attitude and bring something positive to the board (like you did before dipcc)

Peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 07:04:10 PM »

better not, ur the champ lol
You won't have to worry about that.

Out of all the forums I've visited, this was the most laid back place virtually free of drama and political bullshit.

Do we check the same board? ???
okay okay it's been around, but it's increased lately.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 12:26:04 AM »
I like his posts and shit about music and what-not, hope he comes back

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 12:30:59 AM »
'Oklin bumps "Cry Me A River"*