Author Topic: Short followup interview with E-White and Meech Wells. Meech workin wid Snoop...  (Read 380 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn hooked up for the second time in two months with E-White & Meech Wells to discuss the recent reunion of Snoop and E-White at a Long Beach hood meeting, possible new projects, more on the west coast and much more.

Click here to check out the followup interview with E-White and Meech Wells.

Special thanks goes to Millimonotone for his help recently.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/ewhite_meech_wells_06-2/

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

GangstaBoogy

Oh shiet, that's really a person? I thought that was just a word Kurupt made up to rhyme with Stalone.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh shiet, that's really a person? I thought that was just a word Kurupt made up to rhyme with Stalone.
:laugh:

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG

haha u a fool for that homie

check out the new young joker track featuring meech on the hook and beat its on meech myspace
http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

its called "burner" and its bangin!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props for the interview... 8)

haha u a fool for that homie

check out the new young joker track featuring meech on the hook and beat its on meech myspace
http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

its called "burner" and its bangin!
^I'm really feelin' Young Joker on the E-White mixtape, he came hard on all those tracks he was on...I'll check that Joker track soon as I can get to my home computer... 8)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn: I see a lot of Long Beach people coming together, but, there's no word from Swoop G, have you heard from him lately? What's he up to?

E-White: ………….Next question please! *Laughs*

lol, it seems that swoop g is not a very popular person in long beach.
everybody seems to dislike the dude

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
That new track from Young Joker "Burner" is off tha hook!!! Go to meech wells myspace page & take listen, itz that Cali shitt tha 818 is truly feelin!!!!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn: I see a lot of Long Beach people coming together, but, there's no word from Swoop G, have you heard from him lately? What's he up to?

E-White: ………….Next question please! *Laughs*

lol, it seems that swoop g is not a very popular person in long beach.
everybody seems to dislike the dude

Yea haha I wonder if it's due to the fact he dissed Snoop so much over at deathrow etc.
But he's a real tight rapper he came real tight on the "recognize a g" on the Killa Tay C-Bo album and Bo told me he gone drop an album on WCM

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

MEECH WELLS

THS IS MEECH WELLS AND LOOK OUT FOR THA TAKEOVER THE NEXT TAPE 2 EXPECT FROM THA CAMP FEATURING YOUNG JOKER AKA GUNSMOKE OUT OF COMPTON WIT FEATURES LIKE SNOOP EDI OF THA OUTLAWS ,THE GAME ,JAMIE FOXX, BIGGY SMALLS, CELLY CELL, AND MORE 2 COME! THS IS THE OFFICIAL WORD!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Yo, anybody who hasn't took a good listen to any of Young Joker's tracks off Meech Wells page off myspace should do it right now!!! Do yourselves a favor & don't sleep on the new mixtape comming out soon from Young Joker called "The Takeover", Meech is seriuosly delivering heat everytime for the westcoast......

BaldyLoc

Well i  think Meech  can make anybody shit phat iv'e  never heard any weak shit from him!! And  ive  heard release and unrelease stuff!!! plus im on  his lable!!! Look out  for tha Mix Tape 2 Tha TakeOver!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Meech Wells is always delivring that New West Vibe to the table & that freshness that he stamps on every track that he does. In a nutshell, Meech is dope!!!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Yo, go to Young Joker's myspace page & peep out his new track "Gun Smoke"!!! Hear some of that real Westcoast muzik, Young Joker you killing them dawg...lol!!!!!!!!!! 

newwestbreed

• Lil Geezy
dope as interview tha beats on tha whiteout was tha business made tha whole tape flow!

newwestworld

• Lil Geezy
be ups 2 meech wells for bringin tha west back i see dubcnn is riding wit yall if u see ths meech keep pumpin tht flame compton and cali is fuckin wit yo sound homie!