Author Topic: are you the victim of obessity?  (Read 1451 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: are you the victim of obessity?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 08:43:39 PM »
I don't need anyone's respect on this forum.  This is a message board, not real life.  None of the people on here are my real friends, and I will never meet any of you face-to-face in my lifetime.  I post on here cause it entertains me, but as soon as I close my browser and leave to get back to work (in 20 minutes or so), I will re-enter this "real life" that I have.  What will you be doing?  Oh, wait, let me guess...still posting on here for the rest of the day.

I have to agree with the God on this one. No one takes message board posting as seriously as Tech. I think it is all that he has in life.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »
^^^^ Which university?

York University
Bachelor of Arts Honours
Political Science
Specialized honours: Global Political Studies

:-*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 09:20:01 PM »
i didnt ask for your life story u bum. Im in between classes now but you dont see me rambling on about that shit. What are you tryin to prove that u have a job? congratulations, im proud of you.

Life story, LOL.  Another lame Tech comeback.

Yeah, I have a job.  I made it in the white man's world.  Too bad you ain't gonna do the same.

im on the verge of a university degree...calm down....again im not the polack

Train of Thought isn't a university cuz.  And your post count doesn't equal credit hours.  Sorry.

where did this bum come from? Youre always hangin out backstage at the Tech show. Stay off my nuts, i dont even know you. I had you confused with a norweiegin guy for a year.

Half a bar for you youngin
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 09:22:48 PM »
^^^^ Which university?

York University
Bachelor of Arts Honours
Political Science

::)  :D ::) :laugh:

And yet telling people to shut the fuck up is the only way you can "argue" issues related to that?

Just like your height/weight, you're making shit up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »
I don't need anyone's respect on this forum.  This is a message board, not real life.  None of the people on here are my real friends, and I will never meet any of you face-to-face in my lifetime.  I post on here cause it entertains me, but as soon as I close my browser and leave to get back to work (in 20 minutes or so), I will re-enter this "real life" that I have.  What will you be doing?  Oh, wait, let me guess...still posting on here for the rest of the day.

I have to agree with the God on this one. No one takes message board posting as seriously as Tech. I think it is all that he has in life.

shut up faggot

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101235.0

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 09:35:44 PM »
^^^^ Which university?

York University
Bachelor of Arts Honours
Political Science

::)  :D ::) :laugh:

And yet telling people to shut the fuck up is the only way you can "argue" issues related to that?

Just like your height/weight, you're making shit up.

Listen man, youre not getting it. no surprise. i cannot argue with these people man. get this thru ur thick skull. u cant argue politics with americans man, theyre warped. on some next tip. most of them anyway.

you may enjoy arguing with dumb fucks like polack, bananas, etcetra but i dont. i prefer insulting them.

lord knows i tried. i put in my work. for years, i held it down. but every year its the same poster re ppearing in different form. theres the white republican from bush country, your token misguided liberal or two, the cynical fucks who think theyre uber cool by being this laissez faire asshole always bashing shit (chiquita! ;)).  the young over night left wing revolutionaries that smell like google. and yes sharif johnson, we ve seen many angry black men (no polack)...rah rah rah,,,ya ya shut up.

i dont teach or preach no mo. i just regulate this bitch.

ps: how do u want me to prove im 6;6 and 220? take a picture? id bet ud like that , considering the homo erotic nature of your recent posts towards me.

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2006, 06:25:45 AM »
BMI: 19

lmfao. skinny as fuck and Im not even snortin'

whoa shit man, you are THIN i was around that mark a few years ago.

my BMI is 22 now, so i'm healthy as fuck  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »
i didnt ask for your life story u bum. Im in between classes now but you dont see me rambling on about that shit. What are you tryin to prove that u have a job? congratulations, im proud of you.

Life story, LOL.  Another lame Tech comeback.

Yeah, I have a job.  I made it in the white man's world.  Too bad you ain't gonna do the same.

im on the verge of a university degree...calm down....again im not the polack

Train of Thought isn't a university cuz.  And your post count doesn't equal credit hours.  Sorry.

where did this bum come from? Youre always hangin out backstage at the Tech show. Stay off my nuts, i dont even know you. I had you confused with a norweiegin guy for a year.

Half a bar for you youngin

Shit, I've been here since way back in the day.  Sorry my postcount pales in comparison to yours.  And like I told you before, step your comprehension game up - it ain't my fault you can't tell the difference between me and somebody else.  I'm also pretty sure I'm older than you, youngin.

And your character that you portray makes you a prime target for guerilla attacks cuz.  You can't have it both ways.

^^^^ Which university?

York University
Bachelor of Arts Honours
Political Science

We don't believe you, you need more people...

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »
man this guy still thinkin about that sweet American soil

on his mind 24/7

herpes

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2006, 02:10:42 PM »
6'2 200 pounds of white chocolate, tell your sisters

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2006, 02:27:31 PM »
6'2 200 pounds of white chocolate, tell your sisters sistaz

Narrator

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2006, 02:39:55 PM »
Listen man, youre not getting it. no surprise. i cannot argue with these people man. get this thru ur thick skull. u cant argue politics with americans man, theyre warped. on some next tip. most of them anyway.

you may enjoy arguing with dumb fucks like polack, bananas, etcetra but i dont. i prefer insulting them.

lord knows i tried. i put in my work. for years, i held it down. but every year its the same poster re ppearing in different form. theres the white republican from bush country, your token misguided liberal or two, the cynical fucks who think theyre uber cool by being this laissez faire asshole always bashing shit (chiquita! ;)).  the young over night left wing revolutionaries that smell like google. and yes sharif johnson, we ve seen many angry black men (no polack)...rah rah rah,,,ya ya shut up.

i dont teach or preach no mo. i just regulate this bitch.

Nothing but an excuse.  A terrible fuckin excuse.  Do you really think there's any muh'fucka in here that's gonna believe that, homie?

You think I really "argue" with people here?  Only when it comes to hip-hop...but when it comes to the political tip, I just prefer to insult the right-wingers, the Zionists, the white Muslim wannabes (you fags can never be GODS, so stop trying), and anyone else I don't like.

ps: how do u want me to prove im 6;6 and 220? take a picture? id bet ud like that , considering the homo erotic nature of your recent posts towards me.

There is nothing homo-erotic about my recent posts.  It would only be homo-erotic if I wasn't doing it in reference to the lack of pussy you get.

I know you're looking for a cheap way to discredit me as a fag, but like 99% of your responses, it's lame and only makes you look dumber.

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »
yo Tech if I ever see you, 6'6 or not, I'm gonna fuckin bank you with a brick or some shit

:banana:   I'll be skip-skippin my 5'10 frame on your bloody Toronto face

I'm comin for that rat tail you got on your head too

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2006, 04:20:04 PM »
I was a pudgy ass little kid. I was never the type to sit around, eat bon bons and cry about how it's my parent's fault like many fat fucks. I lost mad weight when I hit puberty. My highest weight at oe point in time was probably near the 190-200 lbs mark. It wasn't really the high point in my life, but shit got settled, and I started getting back on the health tip. Now I'm in the 155-160 range. I could lose another 5-10 pounds of fat and replace it with some muscle and it would be all to the good. I'm 5'9 by the way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2006, 09:45:42 PM »
^ its refereshing to hear that some people actually do something about their weight rather than claiiming welfare adn blaming society