Author Topic: are you the victim of obessity?  (Read 1453 times)

acgrundy

Re: are you the victim of obessity?
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2006, 10:18:38 PM »
Hell no.  I can't stand these fat mutha fuckers.  I work out like a mutha fucker.  I figure it like this:

You are in complete control of your body.  Ain't no one forcin shit on you.  Ain't no fuckin way I'ma be a statstic of these fat mutha fuckas dying or suin fast food restarurants.  fat mutha fuckas = disgusting.  get off your ass.  I done the whole research on the BMI thing and found that I was overweight even though I don't look it at all.  I'm 6'1".  Beginning of July I was 215 lbs, as of today I am 198 lbs.  I plan to get down to less than 175 lbs, I will be cut as a mutha fucka then.

Chief

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2006, 11:04:38 PM »
i am 6'2" 175 pounds...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2006, 11:53:42 PM »
And your character that you portray makes you a prime target for guerilla attacks cuz.  You can't have it both ways.

you aint shit and you aint sayin shit. ju want war, i take u to war
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2006, 11:55:35 PM »
Nothing but an excuse.  A terrible fuckin excuse.  Do you really think there's any muh'fucka in here that's gonna believe that, homie?

ask any og on this site, even the ones i used to clash with

ive seen alot of u chumps come and go,  i owe nothing to nobody. i entertain my fans and smack the occasional hoe.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2006, 11:57:04 PM »
yo Tech if I ever see you, 6'6 or not, I'm gonna fuckin bank you with a brick or some shit

:banana:   I'll be skip-skippin my 5'10 frame on your bloody Toronto face

I'm comin for that rat tail you got on your head too

shut up you goof. you wouldnt last a minute with Tech no homo

- Lewis Carroll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2006, 12:12:06 AM »
i'm a big ass dude and i really like to break mothafuckaz down all day long, so i dont give a fuck about the rest

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2006, 01:51:03 AM »
^ its refereshing to hear that some people actually do something about their weight rather than claiiming welfare adn blaming society
Exactly man, and I hate them too. Now if they choose to be that way, so be it. The ones that have the nerve to sue McDoald's or try to make society conform to their way of living are the ones I got disgust for. It's not hard to make a change. I made a change because I realized I was in that state for 3 reasons:

1. Lack of will power
2. Laziness
3. Ignorance

There was some other shit goin on at the time, but that's life. Once I changed those three things, got off my ass, stopped eating bad foods, and read up on what a healthy diet consists of, the weight fell off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2006, 05:51:29 AM »
I've been hearing about Tech being tall before
I assumed he musta been like 6'4" then, but he didnt tell/I don't remember
6'6" is on some Kobe shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

westkoastanostra

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2006, 10:24:56 AM »
6'6 229 tommytucker/u dont like me/i aint scared of u muthafucka!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2006, 10:27:41 AM »
yo Tech if I ever see you, 6'6 or not, I'm gonna fuckin bank you with a brick or some shit

:banana:   I'll be skip-skippin my 5'10 frame on your bloody Toronto face

I'm comin for that rat tail you got on your head too

LOL sounds like some Friday shit

Narrator

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2006, 10:34:08 AM »

ive seen alot of u chumps come and go,  i owe nothing to nobody. i entertain my fans and smack the occasional hoe.

I don't need to ask any O.G.s on here; instead, I just took a look at your posting history going back to 2002.

You were ALWAYS the same as you are now...just telling people to "shut the fuck up" for disagreeing with you.

fptz

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2006, 04:00:17 PM »
Living in the rich western world, it almost seems like I just have to keep myself as healthy as possible, simply because I have the means to do so. I'm 6'0" with a BMI of 24, it's more obsessive than obessive.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »

I don't need to ask any O.G.s on here; instead, I just took a look at your posting history going back to 2002.

You were ALWAYS the same as you are now...just telling people to "shut the fuck up" for disagreeing with you.

it didnt take me long to figure out 90% of people here are ignorant

i dont tell peopl shut the fuck up cuz they disagree, its because theyre talkin shit

and yes 7, ya boy 6"6

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2006, 08:27:59 AM »

This is the part where I say: NIGGA PLEASE!

Before that, you said:

lord knows i tried. i put in my work. for years, i held it down.

Nah, son, you never argued with people, and you still don't cause lord knows you can't.  You ain't a political science major, you're just some Afghan loser who wishes he could be a GOD but never will be.

So, you gon tell me to "shut the fuck up now" and then never reply again?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2006, 12:52:47 PM »

This is the part where I say: NIGGA PLEASE!

Before that, you said:

lord knows i tried. i put in my work. for years, i held it down.

Nah, son, you never argued with people, and you still don't cause lord knows you can't.  You ain't a political science major, you're just some Afghan loser who wishes he could be a GOD but never will be.

So, you gon tell me to "shut the fuck up now" and then never reply again?

shut the fuck up

- Lewis Carroll