Author Topic: what kind of shirt is this?  (Read 419 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: what kind of shirt is this?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
starting santa's wishlist early I see

...I'm Jewish, moron.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
actually you're an Jewish internet forum legend

besides I knew you were jewish.  I seen how big your nose is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 02:13:38 PM »
Yes, I'm sure you've created an image of me in your head when you jack off... :-*

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »
It's a bit big I know that.

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »
Yes, I'm sure you've created an image of me in your head when you jack off... :-*

well I don't, but it would be better than creating an image of a man

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 08:43:29 PM »

well I don't, but it would be better than creating an image of a man

You LOVE that hebrewnational, homie...

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »
love, I'd fuckin kill for it Kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 10:52:31 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 11:04:51 PM »
ok, I think you have proved that you know what pictures are, not prove that you know that you have no balls.  oh wait, thats already been proven time after time.  how bout prove that your life doesn't depend on wcc.  oh wait, thats been proven time after time.  hmm, what do we want proven?  How about prove that you are more of a man than your girlfriend?  Wait, you've already been proven wrong on that.  Damn.  Someone help me out here, what can this lil girl prove besides the fact that its time to change her tampon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
ok, I think you have proved that you know what pictures are, not prove that you know that you have no balls.  oh wait, thats already been proven time after time.  how bout prove that your life doesn't depend on wcc.  oh wait, thats been proven time after time.  hmm, what do we want proven?  How about prove that you are more of a man than your girlfriend?  Wait, you've already been proven wrong on that.  Damn.  Someone help me out here, what can this lil girl prove besides the fact that its time to change her tampon.

LMAO...What can YOU prove besides that you got a very tight grip on my nutsack?

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »
I've proved several dozen times the wcc is the best thing in your life and you can't live without it.  But thats nothing to brag about, I mean about a dozen people have proved that.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 11:23:02 AM »

LMAO...What can YOU prove besides that you got a very tight grip on my nutsack?

Ac loves the nutsack you dint know.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 12:17:54 PM »
I do love my own nutsack.  Maybe if you girls had one you would love it too.  hey MTL, why don't you go make another thread lying about girls you've had sex with.  You 2 go great together, both liars.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 02:48:50 PM »
I've proved several dozen times the wcc is the best thing in your life and you can't live without it.  But thats nothing to brag about, I mean about a dozen people have proved that.

You've actually never proved that, you've attempted to prove that while really proving that you love nutsacks...albundy is blind.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 06:27:54 PM »
no you just live in denial.  many people have proved it.  and you know it.  You'd never admit it on here because that would crush you and basically ruin the best thing ever in your life.  I can't wait til seer closes this place down, it will be the beginning of the end of your life.