Author Topic: what kind of shirt is this?  (Read 420 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: what kind of shirt is this?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 07:49:52 PM »
no you just live in denial.  many people have proved it.  and you know it.  You'd never admit it on here because that would crush you and basically ruin the best thing ever in your life.  I can't wait til seer closes this place down, it will be the beginning of the end of your life.

Dawg, you're a delousional nerd...Shut the fuck up, many people from this board know me and know I have a life, obviously much more than you do... and I'm MUCH younger as well...They also know u love licking nuts...Detach, homo. :-*

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 08:02:22 PM »
no you just live in denial.  many people have proved it.  and you know it.  You'd never admit it on here because that would crush you and basically ruin the best thing ever in your life.  I can't wait til seer closes this place down, it will be the beginning of the end of your life.

Dawg, you're a delousional nerd...Shut the fuck up, many people from this board know me and know I have a life, obviously much more than you do... and I'm MUCH younger as well...They also know u love licking nuts...Detach, homo. :-*

What do you mean much younger?? I thought this grundy hoe was like12

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 08:28:19 PM »

12? Dude is pushin' senior status...

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
ok internet forum legend.  I'm sure you have such a life.  which is why you argue with EVERYONE on here, lies constantly, have over 23000 posts, and cried and begged for your account back about 16 dozen times when seer banned you.  Sounds like a good life to me.  How bout that challenge?  oh yeah, you're a pussy and can't live without wcc.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »

naw you thought wrong, like normal.  See the internet forum legend has a problem with numbers because she only has 10 fingers, sort of like how you have a problem with girls and telling the truth.  its ok tho, everyone has problems.  like me, I have a problem with dumb people who lie, hence my problem with you and the internet forum legend.

Diabolical

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 11:50:34 PM »
 :laugh:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 05:05:36 AM »
lol, how many times do people get sidetracked in threads?

Polo's are cool, but I dunno about the purple

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 10:11:12 AM »
ok internet forum legend.  I'm sure you have such a life.  which is why you argue with EVERYONE on here, lies constantly, have over 23000 posts, and cried and begged for your account back about 16 dozen times when seer banned you.  Sounds like a good life to me.  How bout that challenge?  oh yeah, you're a pussy and can't live without wcc.

I don't argue with everyone, see, that's where you're wrong...You like west coast hip-hop, so I'll use a little classic line to describe my true actions..."I scratch you off my balls with my muthafuckin paws"...Yes, good ol' Snoop said it best, and since you're a "big west coast head", maybe now you can finally relate and understand what's going on around you...When I got banned, I didn't post on WCC for nearly a year, Overseer one day approached me about it on AIM and OFFERED to give me my account back, so stop lying and claiming other people lie...Nowadays, 99% of my posts are from when I'm at work, I have an office job, so I'm on a PC all day long...That gives me more time to make your experience on this message board as depressing as possible. Maybe if you found something else to lick, it wouldn't have to be that way... :-*