Author Topic: How did ac grundy get the nick name danny tanner  (Read 593 times)

acgrundy

Re: How did ac grundy get the nick name danny tanner
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 05:06:31 PM »
$100 says that you will not call me Danny Tanner to my face.  Anytime you are up for it.  I know you come to Sac, so thats an easy $100 for you to make.  Michelle.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 05:32:23 PM »
I like Grundy aka Danny Tanner, we squashed our beef, I cant lie though this nickname is priceless.

already at -667 or wtv lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 01:07:12 AM »
$100 says that you will not call me Danny Tanner to my face.  Anytime you are up for it.  I know you come to Sac, so thats an easy $100 for you to make.  Michelle.
Come To Fresno and I take youre Hundred Dollars and After I call you Danny Tanner I might even throw in a Bitch or Faggot in there too  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »
this is what MoSav said when i asked, "damn mosav, you goin at dude hard...you even named him.   laugh  the fuck you guys start arguing about in the first place? +1 everytime you say Danny Tanner, LMFAO!"

this fool said:(LOL)

yup...cuz he acts like the internet daddy...hes Dubcc's Danny Tanner if there ever was one..
AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY
Comet>>>>>Danny Tanner   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im at school laughin hard as hell, interrupted my fucken compuer science class and shit.  "Comet>>>>>Danny Tanner" he compared the fucken dogg, im still fucken laughin...MoSav, you are killin mang!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »
this is what MoSav said when i asked, "damn mosav, you goin at dude hard...you even named him.   laugh  the fuck you guys start arguing about in the first place? +1 everytime you say Danny Tanner, LMFAO!"

yup...cuz he acts like the internet daddy...hes Dubcc's Danny Tanner if there ever was one..
AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

im at school laughin hard as hell, interrupted my fucken compuer science class and shit.  "Comet>>>>>Danny Tanner" he compared the fucken dogg, im still fucken laughin...MoSav, you are killin mang!

Its True and I will be in Sac i know my boy Suckka Free lives there, i will bring the weed, Tanner you bring Comet and we will walk the dog which is still greater then you while we smoke a blunt then you can buy me that beer.
You down Suckaa Free to smoke when i come to sac?

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »

AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

Its True and I will be in Sac i know my boy Suckka Free lives there, i will bring the weed, Tanner you bring Comet and we will walk the dog which is still greater then you while we smoke a blunt then you can buy me that beer.

Watch out when he buys u the beer. He might slip you a mickey and try to have his way with u.  :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 01:12:17 PM »

AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

Watch out when he buys u the beer. He might slip you a mickey and try to have his way with u.  :-X

possibly but that sounds more like Oklin

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 07:12:51 PM »

AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

:laugh:  peach or blueberry blunts homie...i got the cyclones.

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »

AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

yeah the deal is on.  come to sac and call me danny tanner to my face.  won't happen, I gaurantee it.  Funny how well you know full house.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 01:35:47 AM »

AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

yeah the deal is on.  come to sac and call me danny tanner to my face.  won't happen, I gaurantee it.  Funny how well you know full house.

yup i did watch it as a kid, just like alot of other people on here did...Nice Try Tanner....

The Best of 3 Worlds