Author Topic: WTF is Inter doing with so many forwards?  (Read 234 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF is Inter doing with so many forwards?
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:56:59 AM »
If was watching their game last night and i was thinking, wtf are they doing with so many forwards? They got Adriano, Crespo, Ibrahimovic, Cruz, Recoba and Choutos. And they even tried to Sign Luca Toni. Maybe they didnt know what to do with their money. My team Feyenoord, tried to sign their old player Julio Ricardo Cruz. But they didnt wanted to sell him. But i dont get why they need so many forwards. They stiil play with 2 forwards,  so 3 or 4 is enough. Shit is crazy, they even had Adriano sitting on the bench last night.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF is Inter doing with so many forwards?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »
Inter is gonna "Realmadrid" themselves  :'(

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »
They really will be the biggest losers ever should they not do well this season
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:27:56 PM »
They really have no real competetors this season. Only AS Roma, and maybe Ac Milan a little bit.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 12:44:55 AM »

stopping the competition having those forwards?  :D

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 01:02:13 AM »

stopping the competition having those forwards?  :D
lol... word

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 01:47:51 AM »
I knew they wouldn't release Cruz, because he'll have to save their asses, he had a great season last year.

I'm just annoyed what they've done to Adriano, at Parma he was destined to become the greatest striker in the world (IMO), now he's over-weight, de-motivated, and is playing in the wrong environment altogether.

He was hell of alot more sharper than he is now, I hope he can get back on track, but I fear he never will under Mancini.

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 02:28:17 AM »
I think they want to get an advantage with psychological warfare. Now their biggest rival (Juventus) is no more, they had the oppurtunity (with their unlimited resources) to come out bigger and more intimidating than ever. But to have that many strikers can't be healthy, some will get unhappy and start a mutiny.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 03:08:54 AM »
They certainly dont need all those forwards. And I think Intriago was right, when he was at Parma he was destined 2 b 1 of the worlds best and he was a lot sharper then 2.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

ABN

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 03:14:35 AM »
Zlatan got a great start in the league and that´s good for him. i think he´ll do a lot better at Inter coz unlike Juventus they actually wanna play offensive football at all times. Adriano fell off and i think he needs to go to a club with an extremely demanding coach, coz that´ll force his ass to get in shape coz right now he´s about to become Ronaldo(a fat and slow striker). Crespo still lethal in the penalty box, Recoba should just retire coz he aint done shit in the last couple of years.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 01:48:37 PM »
Zlatan got a great start in the league and that´s good for him. i think he´ll do a lot better at Inter coz unlike Juventus they actually wanna play offensive football at all times. Adriano fell off and i think he needs to go to a club with an extremely demanding coach, coz that´ll force his ass to get in shape coz right now he´s about to become Ronaldo(a fat and slow striker). Crespo still lethal in the penalty box, Recoba should just retire coz he aint done shit in the last couple of years.

Inter plays offensive football? I always thought they were one of the most defensive teams from Italy.