Author Topic: e-40 in a major way  (Read 227 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
e-40 in a major way
« on: September 11, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
dope album, classic

hall of game was trash though

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: e-40 in a major way
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:18:32 PM »
^you are crazy. everything he has done besides maybe his last one is a classic, and even my ghetto report card is still pretty good.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:39:13 PM »
you need help man, Hall of Game was fuckin classic, there are 3 or 4 legendary tracks on that album, I have always been dumbfounded at people that didnt like that album, I just dont get it.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:45 PM »
^you are crazy. everything he has done besides maybe his last one is a classic, and even my ghetto report card is still pretty good.

Plz....I get that your a hardcore Bay area guy, but saying 40 has more than 2 classic records is outlandish.

In a Major Way is one of those classics, I didn't really like Hall of Game.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 02:23:45 PM »
"My Ghetto Report Card" has good lyrics from E-40 and that's it...

I'm just not used to E-40 rapping on nothing but those beats

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 04:33:04 PM »

Plz....I get that your a hardcore Bay area guy, but saying 40 has more than 2 classic records is outlandish.

Why do you keep trying to put me into some category? Yes, I'm in the Bay, yes I like Bay Area rap, but I dont just blindly dickride Bay shit. There's a lot of Bay shit that I really dont like at all, but 40 is easily one of the best and most innovative rappers of all time and has not put out a bad album yet in 17 years. He has less albums that aint classics than albums that are classics.

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 04:49:50 PM »

Why do you keep trying to put me into some category? Yes, I'm in the Bay, yes I like Bay Area rap, but I dont just blindly dickride Bay shit. There's a lot of Bay shit that I really dont like at all, but 40 is easily one of the best and most innovative rappers of all time and has not put out a bad album yet in 17 years. He has less albums that aint classics than albums that are classics.

I heard that E-40 went gold instead of platinum or more.  And his music was soo good he had sold gold, thats not right.
I cant stand it!  God-dammit Skitsofranic!!!

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 04:54:15 PM »
IN a Major way is classic

Hall of Game is damn near classic, every track is at least above average, with about 5 classic tracks on it, maybe more.  Both very good 40 water albums

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 05:07:29 PM »
This is his best cd by far.
CLASSIC

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 07:44:07 PM »
Don't forget Element Of Surprise. That shit slaps in the ride.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 09:04:24 PM »
IN a Major way is classic

Hall of Game is damn near classic, every track is at least above average, with about 5 classic tracks on it, maybe more.  Both very good 40 water albums

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 10:08:39 PM »

I heard that E-40 went gold instead of platinum or more.  And his music was soo good he had sold gold, thats not right.

What exactly are you responding to?

Jakubs

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »
Definitely a classic album. Tha Hall Of Game is one of my favorite E-40 albums. Regardless of whether or not it's considered a classic to hip hip in general, it's a personal classic.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 11:08:11 PM »
yeah fuck it, I might consider Hall of Game a personal classic as well

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »
Hall of Game is one of my favorite rap albums ever, when there are 4 or 5 legendary tracks on a album, yes it is classic material whether its embraced by the critics or not.