Author Topic: are you the victim of obessity?  (Read 1445 times)

Narrator

Re: are you the victim of obessity?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 03:43:14 PM »
^^^^ I rest my case.  You lost, doggie.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 05:05:15 PM »
damn..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 05:34:05 PM »

Im still not convinced are you a black racist, or are you tongue in cheek? im still assuming the latter however you go on about it so much I am beginning to wonder. As for the question of obesity thankfully I am not fat, although up to the age of 6 i was on the heavy side. I am just fortunate that I have a very good metabolism, however i dont agree that all fat people are lazy or eat too much, for some it is inherent in the genes and for others it is simply that their metabolism is very slow. Of course there are just obese eaters and i really cant stand sitting on a train with a very fat person sat very close by it does make me feel quite sick. There is a middle aged man who lives only 10km from here and he is easily in excess of 300lbs, considering he is about 5'9 to, that is just disgusting lol.

Narrator

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2006, 05:36:42 PM »
Im still not convinced are you a black racist, or are you tongue in cheek? im still assuming the latter however you go on about it so much I am beginning to wonder.

Somewhere in between, and that's all I can say about that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2006, 08:47:58 PM »
There are no victims of obesity, only people who eat too much. 

I have proof of this statement.

In the Holocaust, did you see anybody with 'gland issues' or 'obesity issues' or 'metabolism problems' coming out of the war camps overweight?  Hell no, everybody was as thin as a rail.  Why? ... because it's a simple fact that if you eat less than you burn in calories, you lose weight.  Fat, protein, carbs, whatever the fuck, if you eat less calories than you expend, you will lose weight.  It's as simple as addition. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2006, 11:53:57 PM »
There are no victims of obesity, only people who eat too much. 

I have proof of this statement.

In the Holocaust, did you see anybody with 'gland issues' or 'obesity issues' or 'metabolism problems' coming out of the war camps overweight?  Hell no, everybody was as thin as a rail.  Why? ... because it's a simple fact that if you eat less than you burn in calories, you lose weight.  Fat, protein, carbs, whatever the fuck, if you eat less calories than you expend, you will lose weight.  It's as simple as addition. 

but they didn't much food...where as in usa, there's food everywhere...it's open anyone and everybody. so, we are victims of obessity.  It's really the temptation that causes this.
True, eating less food helps reduce fatness..but you gotta exercise..and eat healthy food.  Truely though, you think majority would do that? not really because they lazy...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 05:33:25 AM »
that doesn't make you a fucking victim! It makes you a fucking dumbass!  If you do something just because you CAN, you're not a VICTIM.  A victim is when something happens to you, HAPPEN TO THE FOOD BITCH!!!