Author Topic: Man do yall see the Chargers  (Read 274 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Man do yall see the Chargers
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »
The one thing going against the Chargers that  they might not be able to overcome is the MARTY factor, and dont try to deny it Chargers fans, hes a CHOKER in the playoffs....when he coached the Browns he couldnt beat the Broncos, when he was with KC he couldnt get them to the superbowl and only 1 champinoship game (thanks to Joe Montana) They even had home field advantage 3 times while he was the head coach...just like the game he called against the Jets a few years ago to cost them a game they had no buisness losing...The Marty Curse, he can never keep his team focused long enough, thats why the beat the Colts in Indy then go to lose to Miami....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Rockstar_619

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 05:32:24 PM »
The one thing going against the Chargers that  they might not be able to overcome is the MARTY factor, and dont try to deny it Chargers fans, hes a CHOKER in the playoffs....when he coached the Browns he couldnt beat the Broncos, when he was with KC he couldnt get them to the superbowl and only 1 champinoship game (thanks to Joe Montana) They even had home field advantage 3 times while he was the head coach...just like the game he called against the Jets a few years ago to cost them a game they had no buisness losing...The Marty Curse, he can never keep his team focused long enough, thats why the beat the Colts in Indy then go to lose to Miami....

That's very true, but don't forget that Cowher was always known as a "choker" in the playoffs. And look what happened last year. Call me biased or a homer if you want, but I truly believe that this is the year San Diego is finally able to celebrate a Super Bowl victory.

SEAN|PAUL

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »
^ Drain the hate from your blood, homie. We have the best front 7 in the NFL and one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL. I don\'t give a fuck if we played North Texas and Duke in the first two weeks. We\'re a GREAT team.

Once they beat a legit team, I\'ll be impressed. But right now they haven\'t proven anything.

lol you talk about them like they\'re a new franchise or a college team...lol.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
Homie the Chargers are the real deal there "D" is only going to get better and so is Rivers. 

Ravens The Next Team To Go Down!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 08:43:56 PM »

That's very true, but don't forget that Cowher was always known as a "choker" in the playoffs. And look what happened last year. Call me biased or a homer if you want, but I truly believe that this is the year San Diego is finally able to celebrate a Super Bowl victory.
Oh, thats very legit they are very good. I was just stating my opinion and Marty does have that history hopefully he doesnt cost them games cuz they have teh defense and running game to win it all.

The Best of 3 Worlds