Author Topic: NFL Thread  (Read 743 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: NFL Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 10:40:20 PM »
The Niners will beat the Raiders when they play no question about it.  The Niners did alot of good things on the road against a Arizona team that is dangerous this year, The Raiders looked like the worst team in the league tonight.  Also both teams had the same record last year and the Niners are improved greatly compared to last year while the Raiders arent.  There is no question that the Niners have the better team and better future.
We shall see.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 11:03:54 PM »
Aaron Testicles.

Brooks stayed Sacked, no need to re-utter it, Chargers played a beautiful game.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 12:05:26 AM »
both my teams lost badly, i'm pissed

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rik

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 09:26:32 AM »
hahaha...Brooks got pulled. He leaves the game with more sacks than completions.
Is there anything better then watching the Raiders get their ass kicked ???  :)

If there is I can't think of it right now.  8)

rik

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »
Damn we suck :-\ Our season doesn't look too bright from here at least we face the niners :D guaranteed win right there.

I can't wait till we play. Niners will win that game no matter what.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
Damn oakland got killed, i thought they looked kinda good at the begining

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 12:48:45 PM »
There D looked ok in the beginning but their offense was horrible all game, they only had 44 total yards at halftime.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 01:46:15 AM »
Damn we suck :-\ Our season doesn't look too bright from here at least we face the niners :D guaranteed win right there.

LOL! yeah right..The niners scored 27 pts in week 1 against the NFL's Number 10 defense last year and were one play away from winning. The cardnals have a top ten offense as well. The Raiders are going backwards, Aaron Brooks got sacked 9 times and had 8 completions, there defense sucks (not as bad as the offense tho), and why bring back a coach that was fire 13 years ago? Doesnt make sense. The Raiders are a lost team with no future, just a bunch of aging veterans that are way overpaid. The niners have young talent..Smith (289 and 1 td) Vernon Davis 20 yd td, Gore 185 total yds and 2 td's, Antoonio Bryant 114 yds recieveing. And we have a great head coach. Alex Smith will be a pro bowler in the next few years. The niners just need to shore up that pass defense especailly on the 3rd down, but damn almost 400 yds of offense  :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

LOL! yeah right..The niners scored 27 pts in week 1 against the NFL's Number 10 defense last year and were one play away from winning. The cardnals have a top ten offense as well. The Raiders are going backwards, Aaron Brooks got sacked 9 times and had 8 completions, there defense sucks (not as bad as the offense tho), and why bring back a coach that was fire 13 years ago? Doesnt make sense. The Raiders are a lost team with no future, just a bunch of aging veterans that are way overpaid. The niners have young talent..Smith (289 and 1 td) Vernon Davis 20 yd td, Gore 185 total yds and 2 td's, Antoonio Bryant 114 yds recieveing. And we have a great head coach. Alex Smith will be a pro bowler in the next few years. The niners just need to shore up that pass defense especailly on the 3rd down, but damn almost 400 yds of offense  :o

Hell yeah! I still have my doubts in Smith but he looked pretty good last week.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 11:03:34 PM »
Upset Special....Lions over Bears

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »

You hear what Roy Williams said? Dude guaranteed a win. He also said that they were "stupid close to scoring 47 points last week" they didn't even scor a touchdown. I wanna know what he was smoking

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »

thats a nice pick man, The Lions are going to better than people think.  Chicago is good though, they have a chance to go as far as anyone in the weak NFC but I agree,  Det could easily walk away with a win in this upcoming game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »

thats a nice pick man, The Lions are going to better than people think.  Chicago is good though, they have a chance to go as far as anyone in the weak NFC but I agree,  Det could easily walk away with a win in this upcoming game.

They are such a phsyical team on the offensive and defensive line and will dominate the line of scrimmage and when the bears face good defenses there offense is anemic....Lions win 19-9

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 04:46:10 PM »
My 49ers got it done today in good fashion. The Raiders got their ass whooped as I knew they would. Tonight's game should be a good one. Dallas against Washington is always a good game.

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 06:35:03 PM »
WOW, The Raiders are fucking horrible. Raider fans can start pre-ordering their Brady Quinn jerseys (1st Overall pick).