Author Topic: NFL Thread  (Read 747 times)

rik

Re: NFL Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 06:39:04 PM »
WOW, The Raiders are fucking horrible. Raider fans can start pre-ordering their Brady Quinn jerseys (1st Overall pick).

Worst team in the NFL no doubt about it. I can't wait till October 8th so we can beat the shit outta them.

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
WOW, The Raiders are fucking horrible. Raider fans can start pre-ordering their Brady Quinn jerseys (1st Overall pick).

Worst team in the NFL no doubt about it. I can't wait till October 8th so we can beat the shit outta them.

I'm going to that game. There's gonna be a shit load of fights.

rik

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 06:46:45 PM »

Tight homie. I was goin to get tickets and fly out there but the homie who had the "ticket connect" didn't come through. Hell yeah there's goin to be a lot of fights. My bro is a Raider fan he went to the Raider game last week and goes like twice a year and he tells me he sees hella cats getting fucked up.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 07:57:57 PM »
Green Bay is gonna have to draft some defence players for the next couple of years =/

Poor Favre..doesn't deserve this shitty defence
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2006, 08:04:32 PM »
it's defense not defence.  ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2006, 08:54:28 PM »
It's Spicemothafukn1 not Regime Mob-Yuk  ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 09:22:28 PM »

Tight homie. I was goin to get tickets and fly out there but the homie who had the "ticket connect" didn't come through. Hell yeah there's goin to be a lot of fights. My bro is a Raider fan he went to the Raider game last week and goes like twice a year and he tells me he sees hella cats getting fucked up.

4-8 years ago, it was probably more Raider fans at the games, because everybody from L.A. who still rooted for the Raiders would have to go to that game since it was the closest one to L.A. I  know a lot of my friend's family went, because they are all Raider fans.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
Dallas got it done!  ;D i was REALLY suprised that washington didn't even put up that much of a fight....looks like it's going to be a 3 way fight in the NFC east.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2006, 08:48:15 PM »
WRONG! he isnt going #1...Hes so overrated. Troy Smith= Heisman and Best QB\Player in the nation...Adrian Peterson is a close 2nd...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »
Niners vs Eagles gonna be interesting, we should be able to stop the run we just gotta contain McNabb. We played very well against the Rams all Pro Wr's and QB and shut down the run. We always play better defense at home, this could be an upset. Def take the Niners +6 if youre a betting man

The Best of 3 Worlds