Author Topic: Jay Kay - Doh!  (Read 57 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Jay Kay - Doh!
« on: September 12, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »
lol all i can say is Jay Kay from Jamiroquai is one of the coolest people i've met and even ive smacked my head and uttered homer simpson like words at this
VVV
fool ... get back to being a cool cat and recording those funky tunes bro  :-[

Jamiroquai in nightclub clash
ITN Tuesday September 12, 02:28 PM

Jamiroquai in nightclub clash
Click to enlarge photo

Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay has been cautioned after allegedly clashing with photographers outside a London nightclub.

The 36-year-old thought the paparazzi were waiting for him outside Kabaret's Prophecy in Soho - but they were hoping for a glimpse of Lindsay Lohan instead.

According to reports, he slapped one photographer and punched another, before verbally abusing police.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said: "At approximately 2am this morning an officer on routine patrol in Upper John Street was alerted to a large crowd of people, including photographers, outside a night club.

"A man approached the officer and alleged he had been assaulted at the scene. He did not require hospital treatment. There are no further details about injuries.

"A man believed to be in his 30s was arrested in connection with the allegation and he has been taken to a central London police station where he remains in custody."

A spokesman for Kay said: "I can confirm that Jay Kay was involved in an altercation with a photographer last night. He has been interviewed by the police and released with a caution."

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jay Kay - Doh!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 08:33:03 AM »
ah ... still love his music

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re: Jay Kay - Doh!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 01:23:16 PM »
Jamiroquai is dope, even tho their 2 last albums were too much disco oriented.