Author Topic: IF GAME WASNT BEEFIING WITH G-UNIT YALL WOULD THINK 'TOAPF' IS A HOT ALBUM  (Read 426 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: IF GAME WASNT BEEFIING WITH G-UNIT YALL WOULD THINK 'TOAPF' IS A HOT ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »

on the real that album did go hard ass fuck..dear suzy is my shit..

I remember when the g-unit movement 1st started and Yayo was gettin all kinds of love and people was expectin his album to come out kuz he is raw

regardless of personal beef's..cant no other human being can tell me what to like, nor will I care if what i like is blasphemy to them..

Jakubs

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 10:01:06 PM »
Somebody ban this clown already. Yayo is not a good rapper, just like most others have already stated. The fact that you took the time to quote everyone that disagreed and then change their post is pathetic. If you like G-Unit then that's fine, but don't come onto a west coast board and assume that everyone here only hates on them because of Game. This is the rap version of Apple Jacks, we listen to (eat) what we like.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 01:25:07 AM »
the album is trash

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 03:27:22 AM »
I remember how much hate this album got, it dropped when the whole Game vs GUnit was at its highest peek. This album was probably the most raw from the original GUnit memebers.

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

But this is a westcoast forum so....... you get the point  ;D

so the fact that 50 is singing like donna summer on every fuckin song can't have anything to do with it?

50 was singing his ass off in Power Of The Dollar days. That has been since style since day one. I guess it became wrong when it landed him on the top huh
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:30:14 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

XaNdEr

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 04:03:16 AM »
I remember how much hate this album got, it dropped when the whole Game vs GUnit was at its highest peek. This album was probably the most raw from the original GUnit memebers.

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

so the fact that 50 is singing like donna summer on every fuckin song can't have anything to do with it?

50 was singing his ass off in Power Of The Dollar days. That has been since style since day one. I guess it became wrong when it landed him on the top huh

damn cudnt say it better myself, word up to ya....

And 2 the ppl saying Game got nothing to do with their opnion bout Yayo's album, remember Game said "buy Kanye's album when it comes out, dont buy Yayo's one, buy Late Registration."

Dude def tried to change ppl's opnions bout Yayo, therefore all the hating on TOAPC can be related to the beef with Game....simple as 1 2 3

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 08:33:20 AM »
THIS GUY, NEED TO GET A LIFE. THERE ARE OTHER RAPPER OUT THERE BESIDES GAME AND G-UNIT. CHAMILLINAIRE, SLIM THUG, UGK, I THINK THE SOUTH IS RUNNIN' SHIT NOW. HEY IF UR HARD CORE G-UNIT, WHY AIN'T U ADD SCRAPPY??

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »
50 made 2 dope albums. Power Of The Dollar and Get Rich Or Die Tryin. After that he fell the fuck off.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »
ppl didn't have a problem with 50 signing on the hooks of Wanksta and Poppin Em Thangs.

it started when he did it on Candy Shop and Just a Lil Bit because he was diddisng Ja Rule for singing and making pop-style songs; if you diss somebody and then start doing what they are doing, you're expected to get into heat.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
ppl didn't have a problem with 50 signing on the hooks of Wanksta and Poppin Em Thangs.

it started when he did it on Candy Shop and Just a Lil Bit because he was diddisng Ja Rule for singing and making pop-style songs; if you diss somebody and then start doing what they are doing, you're expected to get into heat.

Thats the whole thing im talking about. He was singing the exact same way on POTD and all his GUnit mixtapes in the beginning. But it was idiotic of him to diss Ja for that

Altough the thing with Ja is that he looked more retarted when he sung. Becuase he has that raspy voice like Xzibit or DMX. 50 on the other hand has that laid back, lazy flow like Snoop.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 01:36:18 PM »

Thats the whole thing im talking about. He was singing the exact same way on POTD and all his GUnit mixtapes in the beginning. But it was idiotic of him to diss Ja for that.

nice, we found some ground we agree on. now if he dissed Ja Rule for singing that made him sound like cookie monster, it would be understandable cause that honestly hurts the ears lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »
Yeah, JA and 50 are very alike. They are both very talented and both are capable of releasing a huge hit that is poppy of course but the rest of their songs on the albums are dope.

I always liked JA, he shits on all these new rappers out now.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »
Yeah, JA and 50 are very alike. They are both very talented and both are capable of releasing a huge hit that is poppy of course but the rest of their songs on the albums are dope.

I always liked JA, he shits on all these new rappers out now.

im glad to read u arent like most of the g-unit fans that hate Ja Rule just cause of the beef.

ill admit i have a bias towards being a Ja fan because i was really feeling him when "Pain is Love" came out and haveliked him since.
but i won't take any credit away from songs G-Unit releases that i actualy like.

even Yayo's album, i like couple of songs on there. Drama Setter is awesome and Live By the Gun has a great beat; Curious also grew on me a bit (that was because of a girl lol) so i dont hate on them because it's a fad or anything (btw not accusing u of saying that i hate them; im just mentioning that in general).

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 01:52:49 PM »
I used to own all ja rule cds and after that all 50 cent cds, but i still enjoyed listening to ja rule.

i want the old 50 back, he needs to stop the song he makes right now the songs with him rappin 4 bars and talking for 3 mins untill the beat finishes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 02:37:20 PM »

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

50 used to sing his hooks but thats it and it was street shiet. I don't wanna hear "ill take you to the candy shop, ill let you lick the lolly pop". Any guy that likes that is a homo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

50 used to sing his hooks but thats it and it was street shiet. I don't wanna hear "ill take you to the candy shop, ill let you lick the lolly pop". Any guy that likes that is a homo.

Yeah I dont like these poppy track either but its all labels demands. You saw how Busta put out 2 wannabe Candy Shops "I Love My Chick" and "Over Here".