Author Topic: IF GAME WASNT BEEFIING WITH G-UNIT YALL WOULD THINK 'TOAPF' IS A HOT ALBUM  (Read 425 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: IF GAME WASNT BEEFIING WITH G-UNIT YALL WOULD THINK 'TOAPF' IS A HOT ALBUM
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
I remember how much hate this album got, it dropped when the whole Game vs GUnit was at its highest peek. This album was probably the most raw from the original GUnit memebers.

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

But this is a westcoast forum so....... you get the point  ;D

so the fact that 50 is singing like donna summer on every fuckin song can't have anything to do with it?

50 was singing his ass off in Power Of The Dollar days. That has been since style since day one. I guess it became wrong when it landed him on the top huh

50 used to sing his hooks but thats it and it was street shiet. I don't wanna hear "ill take you to the candy shop, ill let you lick the lolly pop". Any guy that likes that is a homo.

Yeah I dont like these poppy track either but its all labels demands. You saw how Busta put out 2 wannabe Candy Shops "I Love My Chick" and "Over Here".

Difference: Those were decent songs.

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: IF GAME WASNT BEEFIING WITH G-UNIT YALL WOULD THINK 'TOAPF' IS A HOT ALBUM
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 04:19:08 PM »
I remember how much hate this album got, it dropped when the whole Game vs GUnit was at its highest peek. This album was probably the most raw from the original GUnit memebers.

Homicide
It Is What It Is
Tattle Teller
Eastside Westside
Drama Setter
We Dont Give A Fuck
Im So High
Love My Style
GShit
I Know You Dont Love Me
Live By The Gun

But this is a westcoast forum so....... you get the point  ;D

so the fact that 50 is singing like donna summer on every fuckin song can't have anything to do with it?

50 was singing his ass off in Power Of The Dollar days. That has been since style since day one. I guess it became wrong when it landed him on the top huh

50 used to sing his hooks but thats it and it was street shiet. I don't wanna hear "ill take you to the candy shop, ill let you lick the lolly pop". Any guy that likes that is a homo.

Yeah I dont like these poppy track either but its all labels demands. You saw how Busta put out 2 wannabe Candy Shops "I Love My Chick" and "Over Here".

Difference: Those were decent songs.

Which ones ? If youre talking about those 2 Busta track no fucking way. Same wack shit. The only difference is they played 50's songs like crazy and Busta didnt get that much airplay. All the songs are wack though.