Author Topic: ANYBODY GOT A CREW I CAN GET IN ON.....  (Read 139 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
ANYBODY GOT A CREW I CAN GET IN ON.....
« on: September 12, 2006, 01:31:26 PM »
JUST WANTIN TO KNOW, OR ANYONE WANNA MAKE A CREW. TIRED OF ELITE, AND MD THIS AND THAT. NOT THAT I AM DISSIN' JUST YA'LL GOT UR OWN GOIN'.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: ANYBODY GOT A CREW I CAN GET IN ON.....
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
JUST WANTIN TO KNOW, OR ANYONE WANNA MAKE A CREW. TIRED OF ELITE, AND MD THIS AND THAT. NOT THAT I AM DISSIN' JUST YA'LL GOT UR OWN GOIN'.

we have had some crews of people who were tired of the Elite and (insert Elite's newest rivals here) so they started their own crews. One member of ours, Mack, started 2 or 3 different crews to challenge us, and an old school rapper, ToNe, was part of the KINGS (Elite's main rival in 2002) and then started Cloud 9 (Elite's main rivals in 2003) after the KINGS disbanded. So feel free, get some new people together, start a crew, and lets see if you guys are up to the challenge of the Elite. MD has been around since 2001, like the Elite, but has always been very inactive in crew beefs until now, when out of nowhere they are challenging us. We'll see about this one. Hopefully your new crew can be a harder challenge than Infinite, Now I Know and the rest of those wannabe rappers.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
Re: ANYBODY GOT A CREW I CAN GET IN ON.....
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 08:23:27 AM »
IIGHT THANKS FOR THE BLESSING DUNN. YEA, I GOT 200 HUNNED BARS FOR MY FIRST BATTLE.