Author Topic: Z-Ro - 1 Deep  (Read 182 times)

ABN

Re: Z-Ro - 1 Deep
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 12:29:09 PM »
^yea, the south gets shitted on way too much. infact most of the fresh and heart felt music is coming from southern artists IMO. if the rappers kept if half as personal as Ro and Trae the hip hop scene would be in a perfect state right now. talk about real shit instead of coming with a million gangsta fairy tales.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 12:32:20 PM »
yep ...

..the south would get more love from hiphop heads if time was taken to listen n not juist think its about crunk

(dont get me wrong tho i love some crunk tunes especially if im up in a club) but the real long play are artists like z-ro n trae

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »
so is this any good?  i have it but i haven't listened to it yet.  i hope this isn't a bunch of throwaway tracks.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 06:09:28 PM »
yep ...

..the south would get more love from hiphop heads if time was taken to listen n not juist think its about crunk

(dont get me wrong tho i love some crunk tunes especially if im up in a club) but the real long play are artists like z-ro n trae
thats what im talking about.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 06:51:43 PM »
trae n z-ro r definatly the vbest, voices like melted butter, good lyrics n great beats behind them

Yeah, they sound very similar.  :D

This album is meeh though, Trae's album was better, imo.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:55 AM »
trae n z-ro r definatly the vbest, voices like melted butter, good lyrics n great beats behind them

Yeah, they sound very similar.  :D

their voices don´t sound similar at all but they do rap about the same things. but i was extremely dissapointed with Restless, how you you gonna go from dropping a classic album(Same Thing Different Day)to dropping an average rap album. now with most artists that wouldn´t be too off the wall but Trae´s never really released any music that was average before Restless. his finest work is still Rise,Resurrected and Same Thing Different Day IMO.

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 11:05:08 AM »
i got all this shit yall are talking about