Author Topic: north american union!  (Read 191 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Suga Foot

Re: north american union!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »
hmmm

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 01:18:43 PM »
hmmm
what you think about the issue?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 01:28:28 PM »
awesome, canada can be a retirement community and a nature preserve, and mexico can be a dump for all of north America's waste. im down

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 01:47:40 PM »
hmmm

I'm tryin to think of why the US would want to do this?  Maybe so they have better acess to Canda's natural resources (Oil, Coal, Lumber etc)?  So they can test nukes up north?  They could then eliminate a shitload of tarifs and taxes for using the land, it would give them a path to alaska. 

I like the idea of getting rid of the borders, I think it's like 80% of Canadians live within an hour drive of the US, so naturally we would go down a lot.  But it's confusing to me what would happen with things like coast guards, and military.  I don't want a huge US military base near me.  I'd rather just stay indepedent. 

The Canadian economy is based solely on the US'  if they do well, they buy more from us.  The whole film industry in Vancouver only got started because it was cheaper than Hollywood.  I kinda wonder if it would benefit Canada or hurt us if a union happened.

Maybe some euro's could explain to me better how this whole union thing works?  How independent is each country?  What are the pros and cons?

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 01:48:35 PM »
^^does canada have a big military? ive always wondered about that

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 01:53:15 PM »
^^does canada have a big military? ive always wondered about that

haha hell no.  West Edmonton mall has 4 Submarines, thats more than our Navy has.  We bought helicopters off the British army because they didn't want them anymore, and they keep crashing and killing our troops.  We have something like 4000 troops in Afghanistan, and that's pretty much our whole military.  But keep in mind that our troops are peacekeepers, thats what we do, we don't usually fight.  Plus there are only about 30 million people in Canada. 

Apparently CSIS is good chit tho.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 02:10:42 PM »
hmmm

I'm tryin to think of why the US would want to do this?  Maybe so they have better acess to Canda's natural resources (Oil, Coal, Lumber etc)?  So they can test nukes up north?  They could then eliminate a shitload of tarifs and taxes for using the land, it would give them a path to alaska. 

I like the idea of getting rid of the borders, I think it's like 80% of Canadians live within an hour drive of the US, so naturally we would go down a lot.  But it's confusing to me what would happen with things like coast guards, and military.  I don't want a huge US military base near me.  I'd rather just stay indepedent. 

The Canadian economy is based solely on the US'  if they do well, they buy more from us.  The whole film industry in Vancouver only got started because it was cheaper than Hollywood.  I kinda wonder if it would benefit Canada or hurt us if a union happened.

Maybe some euro's could explain to me better how this whole union thing works?  How independent is each country?  What are the pros and cons?

here's what i'm thinking:

miliatary may not be the reason....even though u.s. military is not at its best situation now...u.s. wouldn't need both sides of u.s. to get more guys...
i don't think recruiting is the issue...

it's probably the laws that both have sides have
think about it..

if criminals runs to canada or mexico...they have to deal with their extraditing law...
if both sides are "u.s.a." then they don't haVe to put up their bullshit laws..and u.s.a. law still  applies to those section...

another thing....

it brings more accesss access to "terrorist."

another thing...

it's probably the immigration issue..and corporations...
if they open mexico...business ain't gotta worry no more...they ain't gonna hire people originally from usa but hire people from mexico and consider them "USA."
Business ain't gotta pay lot to get their shit done.  they pay little shit. which is mininum wage..still...

another thing is probably over population situation...make more freeways..more homes...and all that shit...

one more...

it's may be the natural disaster sitation...

if LA falls due to earthquake..they just move to mexico or canada...

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »
miliatary may not be the reason....even though u.s. military is not at its best situation now...u.s. wouldn't need both sides of u.s. to get more guys...
i don't think recruiting is the issue...

I'm not saying the military issue is about recruitment, it's about strategy.  The "North American Union" would be able to set up bases all over northern Canada, plus expand on the already exsisting ones in Canada.

if criminals runs to canada or mexico...they have to deal with their extraditing law...
if both sides are "u.s.a." then they don't haVe to put up their bullshit laws..and u.s.a. law still  applies to those section...

Both sides wouldn't be 'usa' they'd be "NAU", and I don't know what that would mean as far as seperate laws.  Canada allows Gay marriage, and we don't have the death penalty.  I doubt that would change if a union formed.

another thing....

it brings more accesss access to "terrorist."

True, same deal with with what I said above about the military.

another thing...

it's probably the immigration issue..and corporations...
if they open mexico...business ain't gotta worry no more...they ain't gonna hire people originally from usa but hire people from mexico and consider them "USA."
Business ain't gotta pay lot to get their shit done.  they pay little shit. which is mininum wage..still...

I would think that the opposite would happen.  If we formed a union, it would probably increase the cost of mexican labor.  It might help to eliminate people getting payed under the table tho.

another thing is probably over population situation...make more freeways..more homes...and all that shit...

one more...

it's may be the natural disaster sitation...

if LA falls due to earthquake..they just move to mexico or canada...

I don't think the US is overpopulated, there's still a lot of room for growth.  If india can hold a billion people, the US still has a lot of room.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 03:08:10 PM »
well..u got good point man...

maybe expanding..but we could expand more in california...and the rest of mid coast...

and about their separate law...i meant like..

if run to mexico...usa official can't catch them...because it's outside our boundries..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 03:09:25 PM »
Guys this north american union can not be a good thing for you americans, think about it, your constitution would become simply a piece of paper, the power would slowly be shifted to this union, until before you know it this body will be dictating what you can and can not do, the once proud americans will be surrendering their sovereignty. A couple of other things to mention, you were right when you said a large aspect of this is the immigration issue, the whole point of this is to absolutely flood america with very cheap labour as for the minimum wage issue, it is my understanding that a new much lower minimum wage will be introduced which will apply to canada america and mexico. Another thing to point out is that mexico is now recognised as the second biggest supplier of drugs in the world behind columbia, you can just imagine how official open borders will make it even easier for these drug smugglers. The bottom line is those who are behind the orchestration of this so called pan american union are criminals and what is even more disgraceful is that most media are basically ignoring this entire issue.

Spot on adon if every family in america was given one acre of land it would account for less than 5% of the total land mass of the u.s

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
Guys this north american union can not be a good thing for you americans, think about it, your constitution would become simply a piece of paper, the power would slowly be shifted to this union, until before you know it this body will be dictating what you can and can not do, the once proud americans will be surrendering their sovereignty. A couple of other things to mention, you were right when you said a large aspect of this is the immigration issue, the whole point of this is to absolutely flood america with very cheap labour as for the minimum wage issue, it is my understanding that a new much lower minimum wage will be introduced which will apply to canada america and mexico. Another thing to point out is that mexico is now recognised as the second biggest supplier of drugs in the world behind columbia, you can just imagine how official open borders will make it even easier for these drug smugglers. The bottom line is those who are behind the orchestration of this so called pan american union are criminals and what is even more disgraceful is that most media are basically ignoring this entire issue.

Spot on adon if every family in america was given one acre of land it would account for less than 5% of the total land mass of the u.s

word...

we all need to stop this once and for all....

if republican gets another president position...we lost for good...and damn democrat need to beef up...and act like The Game and start fighting these fools...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 03:24:55 PM »

I guess what needs to happen more than anything is a concerted effort by americans to pressure the media into actually exposing what is being planned, thus further weakening the republican position and sending out a message to the democrats that unless they are totally against this also then they will not win the support of the people. The republicans are on shaky ground as it is, everyone saw how much they give a shit about human life i dont think, their disgraceful handling of hurricane katrina, their criminality in handing out no bid contracts to cronies of theirs, allowing the situation there to deteriorate massively before they acted knowing full well that most of those people cant afford to buy new homes, most didnt have insurance most will never return. Meaning new orleans is going to basically become a haven for the rich, with them buying up massive parts of the land, most of these people just happen to be supportive of the republicans. Anyways thats going off track a little

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 03:33:57 PM »

I guess what needs to happen more than anything is a concerted effort by americans to pressure the media into actually exposing what is being planned, thus further weakening the republican position and sending out a message to the democrats that unless they are totally against this also then they will not win the support of the people. The republicans are on shaky ground as it is, everyone saw how much they give a shit about human life i dont think, their disgraceful handling of hurricane katrina, their criminality in handing out no bid contracts to cronies of theirs, allowing the situation there to deteriorate massively before they acted knowing full well that most of those people cant afford to buy new homes, most didnt have insurance most will never return. Meaning new orleans is going to basically become a haven for the rich, with them buying up massive parts of the land, most of these people just happen to be supportive of the republicans. Anyways thats going off track a little

true, but medias are loose cannon....they usually against gov't but aat same time they looking self interest.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 03:38:01 PM »

just dont expect fox to cover it anytime soon  ;D