Author Topic: Ras Kass and The Game fight..  (Read 3354 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ras Kass and The Game fight..
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2006, 07:47:48 AM »
why the fuck is everyone on ras nuts that much, dude can't flow and has no rhythm, plus he lacks delivery. which means his overall rap skills arent anything to write home about, no matter how many books he quotes or how many rhyme dictionaries he reads. his beats also suck, and he has no charisma. he's also a dumbass for locking himself up for years because he can't put down the bottle while driving. face it, dude is fucking overrated.

Ras is on everyones lists of greatest lyricists of all time...and you saying he cant rap??  go listen to eminem ya faggot.. damn you out your damn mind saying Ras cant rap...
listen to this song and tell me Ras cant rap tell me that Game is a better rapper or even in the same league what so everl...
 btw... im not a Ras groupie he's a good friend of mine..

http://www.hiphop-connections.com/sounds/It%20Had%20To%20Happen%20-%20Ras%20Kass.mp3

I'm not the type of hater who don't know what he's talking about. I know that It Had To Happen song. His flow on it is indeed better than usual, I give you that. But he gotta release more stuff of that type to shut haters like me down, mayne. Tell your homie that big vocab and good rhymes are fine but it's unfortunate if you deliver them like someone who's reading a book or something. He should focus on his flow and delivery right now, people know that he's a good lyricist he ain't suprising anyone with good lyrics anymore. Maybe then he'll sell more records without drowning himself in an ocean previously.
And if he takes my advice and goes gold I want 10% of his earnings.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2006, 07:50:34 AM »
why the fuck is everyone on ras nuts that much, dude can't flow and has no rhythm, plus he lacks delivery. which means his overall rap skills arent anything to write home about, no matter how many books he quotes or how many rhyme dictionaries he reads. his beats also suck, and he has no charisma. he's also a dumbass for locking himself up for years because he can't put down the bottle while driving. face it, dude is fucking overrated.

Someone needs to post that one picture again. LOL. You have no right to be in a Game versus anyone thread, giving your opinion. We already know who you're siding with. Question is, how can you like Game knowing that you're Mr. Real Hip Hop? Game is about the Money, not the Music.

And, again, where is the song that has Ras dissing Game's son, by name?

I have the right to give my opinion in every thread, bitch. That's right tho, once you know you can't come against me lyrically just post a pic. I've talked about Ras Kass in a not-so-praising-way well before that little beef started. What I said has absolutely nothing to do with Game. You're just a 7even-hater.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2006, 08:44:54 AM »

Ras is on everyones lists of greatest lyricists of all time...and you saying he cant rap??  go listen to eminem ya faggot.. damn you out your damn mind saying Ras cant rap...
listen to this song and tell me Ras cant rap tell me that Game is a better rapper or even in the same league what so everl...
 btw... im not a Ras groupie he's a good friend of mine..

http://www.hiphop-connections.com/sounds/It%20Had%20To%20Happen%20-%20Ras%20Kass.mp3

I'm not the type of hater who don't know what he's talking about. I know that It Had To Happen song. His flow on it is indeed better than usual, I give you that. But he gotta release more stuff of that type to shut haters like me down, mayne. Tell your homie that big vocab and good rhymes are fine but it's unfortunate if you deliver them like someone who's reading a book or something. He should focus on his flow and delivery right now, people know that he's a good lyricist he ain't suprising anyone with good lyrics anymore. Maybe then he'll sell more records without drowning himself in an ocean previously.
And if he takes my advice and goes gold I want 10% of his earnings.

Eat or Die drops on Tuesday... but its leaked already... if you find it on the net DL it.. tell me that aint the best album this year.. Serioudly man DL that shit and listen to it and tell me what you think..  That shit compared to anything else that came out this year.. You cant say Ras is overated..because he is actually doing it better than most.. you just gotta give him a minute and listen to his shit.. it aint like there aint no talent in his songs..

SGV

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2006, 10:14:02 AM »

I have the right to give my opinion in every thread, bitch. That's right tho, once you know you can't come against me lyrically just post a pic. I've talked about Ras Kass in a not-so-praising-way well before that little beef started. What I said has absolutely nothing to do with Game. You're just a 7even-hater.

Lyrically? Are we rapping? You're an idiot.