2 (15.4%)
No
3 (23.1%)
Yes- but only if they stick to the whole "only whites back in" plan
2 (15.4%)
Eihtball is an unemployed felon
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Should the US Govt hire Hezbollah to clean/rebuild New Orleans?  (Read 778 times)

J Bananas

Re: Should the US Govt hire Hezbollah to clean/rebuild New Orleans?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 10:44:30 AM »
any shred of credibility tot had is now gone cuz of tech and devil mans gangsta pissing contests

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
^^^^ "Devil man"?  I am a GOD, not a Devil.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 10:59:01 AM »
the numbers here have the final word. you're an unemployed felon living with your mom who cheapens the word GOD with all your fake gangsta bullshit, if you were serious about your religion you wouldnt be making such an ass of yourself here

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 12:10:03 PM »
the numbers here have the final word. you're an unemployed felon living with your mom who cheapens the word GOD with all your fake gangsta bullshit, if you were serious about your religion you wouldnt be making such an ass of yourself here

I'm not unemployed, and I don't live with my mom.  "Gangsta" also implies I have not yet adopted the Supreme Mathematics and am not yet enlightened, when obviously the opposite is true.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 04:02:18 PM »
(Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson) - I'm not unemployed, and I don't live with my mom.  "Gangsta" also implies I have not yet adopted the Supreme Mathematics and am not yet enlightened, when obviously the opposite is true.

wait.  is this a joke? 
you are of the 5%?  why are you dissing the noi  when ultimately that is the source of the 5% teachings?  are you saying elijah betrays fard's teachings?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 04:04:31 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 04:04:30 PM »
cool to see you back, nibs. don't take ellsworth aka eihtball aka blackman seriously, he doesn't even mean to be taken seriously.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »
(Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson) - cool to see you back, nibs. don't take ellsworth aka eihtball aka blackman seriously, he doesn't even mean to be taken seriously.

thank you for the welcoming.

eithball's words appear 100% serious. 

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »
eithball's words appear 100% serious. 

Excellent.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »
(Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson) - Excellent.

if you are really mocking 5% doctrine...why are you doing that?  why not leave the 5% doctrine out of your argument...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 12:50:23 AM »
^ cuz hes a goof

just keep insulting him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 04:05:18 AM »
Have you ever realized that you're only making enemies with that shit, Blackman? On both "sides"  :D

I swear you once claimed that you're a teacher even if you deny that now. If you're indeed a teacher then that's fucked up. I wonder what kind of weird attitutes you brainwash those kids with, just out of spite.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 09:47:39 AM »
Have you ever realized that you're only making enemies with that shit, Blackman? On both "sides"  :D

So?  Do I need a bunch of people on an online forum to be my "friends"?  These are all cats I ain't ever gonna meet in my entire life (hopefully).

I didn't come on here to make friends with anyone; only to have fun expressing my views on rap music and the culture around it.  People's reactions to the shit I say is 90% of the fun for me.

I swear you once claimed that you're a teacher even if you deny that now. If you're indeed a teacher then that's fucked up. I wonder what kind of weird attitutes you brainwash those kids with, just out of spite.

No, I am a grad student.  I said that I'm also a teaching assistant, which means that I gotta be present in some of her classes to help undergrads get through their labs, and I grade their problem sets.  Hence the reason I talked about the laziness of white kids not doing their work in college (which is what you're referring to).

You don't need to worry about me "brainwashing" anyone, cause the field that I'm in has nothing to do with social/political issues.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 09:49:38 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 10:53:30 PM »

So?  Do I need a bunch of people on an online forum to be my "friends"?  These are all cats I ain't ever gonna meet in my entire life (hopefully).

I didn't come on here to make friends with anyone; only to have fun expressing my views on rap music and the culture around it.  People's reactions to the shit I say is 90% of the fun for me.

No, I am a grad student.  I said that I'm also a teaching assistant, which means that I gotta be present in some of her classes to help undergrads get through their labs, and I grade their problem sets.  Hence the reason I talked about the laziness of white kids not doing their work in college (which is what you're referring to).

You don't need to worry about me "brainwashing" anyone, cause the field that I'm in has nothing to do with social/political issues.

what do you teach? and where?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 07:03:10 AM »

I just said I don't "teach" exactly.

Why do you want to know?  Is it any of your fucking business?  Do you feel some urge to come down to the university I'm at and suicide bomb me?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 09:14:30 AM »

I just said I don't "teach" exactly.

Why do you want to know?  Is it any of your fucking business?  Do you feel some urge to come down to the university I'm at and suicide bomb me?

lol u bum, bad jokes aside.  you asked me where i studied, and now im asking you faggot. what credentials do you have? what school do you go to? devry ass motherfucker

- Lewis Carroll