Author Topic: Elton John working with Eminem and Pharrell Williams  (Read 184 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Elton John working with Eminem and Pharrell Williams
« on: September 15, 2006, 09:22:32 AM »
Elton's Eminem Collaboration Cancelled After Proof Shooting

SIR ELTON JOHN was due to begin work on his upcoming hip-hop album with EMINEM on the day the rapper's D12 bandmate PROOF was murdered. The STAN star's best friend Proof - real name DESHAUN HOLTON - was shot dead in a Detroit, Michigan, nightclub in April (06) after he reportedly opened fire on a bouncer at the CCC venue. And John cancelled his trip to Detroit to allow Eminem time to come to terms with his tragic loss, but the pair are due to hit the studio soon. The 59-year-old says, "I spoke to Eminem last week. He's not retired but he's been through a hell of a year. "I was due to fly to Detroit to write some songs with him on the day that his friend Proof was shot. But it didn't happen due to the tragic circumstances. "I'm working with him and PHARRELL (WILLIAMS) and others on a new album." Openly gay John shocked the world when he performed with Eminem at the 2001 Grammy Awards - Eminem had recently made headlines for lyrics perceived to be homophobic.

contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/eltons%20eminem%20collaboration%20cancelled%20after%20proof%20shooting_1008267

hempkside2

Re: Elton John working with Eminem and Pharrell Williams
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 09:36:04 AM »
Elton's Eminem Collaboration Cancelled After Proof Shooting

SIR ELTON JOHN was due to begin work on his upcoming hip-hop album with EMINEM on the day the rapper's D12 bandmate PROOF was murdered. The STAN star's best friend Proof - real name DESHAUN HOLTON - was shot dead in a Detroit, Michigan, nightclub in April (06) after he reportedly opened fire on a bouncer at the CCC venue. And John cancelled his trip to Detroit to allow Eminem time to come to terms with his tragic loss, but the pair are due to hit the studio soon. The 59-year-old says, "I spoke to Eminem last week. He's not retired but he's been through a hell of a year. "I was due to fly to Detroit to write some songs with him on the day that his friend Proof was shot. But it didn't happen due to the tragic circumstances. "I'm working with him and PHARRELL (WILLIAMS) and others on a new album." Openly gay John shocked the world when he performed with Eminem at the 2001 Grammy Awards - Eminem had recently made headlines for lyrics perceived to be homophobic.

contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/eltons%20eminem%20collaboration%20cancelled%20after%20proof%20shooting_1008267
great another song from a nazi....hell!!!a nazi,and a fag.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 09:50:06 AM »
hopefully Em will just rap on it and not produce it.

suckaa free

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:52:42 AM »
those callabos will be garbage.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 12:37:58 PM »
I have NO idea why but I think Elton John..

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »
...?

hempkside2

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 03:05:34 AM »
And why is this kkkmember keeps putting fag john in alot of shit lately....im talling yall this kid getting it from behind.shit will come to light soon.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 05:23:52 AM »
Haha.. It's amazing how many idiots are here these days.. Yeah sure: Eminem makes songs with Elton John then he must be gay all of a sudden  ::)
The funniest part is that, in the end, Eminem has had so much more pussy than anyone on this board..
I'm not dickridin', just telling it like it is..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 05:31:56 AM »
^ LOL

Its all about the money, why do u keep hatin on Em, i aint seeing anyone talkin bout Pharrell either.... ::)

retards

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »
Seriously, im so bored with rap right now that im thiking this could produce somewhting interesting.