Author Topic: Game/Ras fight just shows why the west will never be on top again  (Read 606 times)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game/Ras fight just shows why the west will never be on top again
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 06:28:24 AM »
First off like someone said before Ras ain't a new artist, and even though he's one of my favorites I don't think he's ever goin to blow up. Second there's always goin to br beef in the west and everywhere else if it hasn't stoped by now I don't think it ever will. You gotta understand these artist are people too. You can't expect for them not to beef just because the West ain't on top. Third I don't think it's the beefing holding the west back. I think it's the fuckin "music fans" all they're into is bullshit. I turn on the radio and hear bullshit songs, I turn on MTV or BET and hear more bullshit. That shit angers me that all these cats putting out wack ass music and getting praise for it. To be honest I've pretty much given up all hope of the West ever being on top again. Frankly I don't think I care anymore. I'm just goin to continue to do my part and support the West and all the artist.

so true... i agree 100%

I also dont think the West cares about being on top. If they did then they would change up their songs.. Listen to Daz's newest album. It only has 3 themes; guns (thang on my hip, all i need, strizzap), loose women (bad motherfucca, weekend, the one) and gang banging (the remaining 5 songs) lol. I love the album but it shows you what JD and Daz thinks the West Coast will like.. You listen to the South and East, they have alot more content in their music even though the beats and lyrics aint as good.

Snoop aint a good West Coast general.. He's like a Oakland Raider's coach.. He gonna run the same shit that just doesn't work anymore.. The West Coast needs a new leader that willing to change up the West Coast reputation and call some new plays. Like Jon Gruden lol.

You can see i'm ready for some football lol.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 06:46:41 AM »
Ras gets released from Priority/Capitol Records in November then he'll be on a major label again then he will blow.. Obviously yall aint to intuned to whats going on in the rap game.. Ras is stuck in a bad label deal soon to be ending that why he is just doing mixtapes.. He'll be out very soon with some major label shit..

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »
maybe ill hear a ras kass song i like outta this.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 09:09:43 AM »
LOL @ sayin Ras Kass is a new artist.

rik

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 09:16:38 AM »
there's always goin to br beef in the west and everywhere else if it hasn't stoped by now I don't think it ever will. You gotta understand these artist are people too.

Could have sworn I justed typed that.

maybe you did I don't read your posts. If you did I don't give a fuck I said it again. What's your point?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 09:49:45 AM »
there's always goin to br beef in the west and everywhere else if it hasn't stoped by now I don't think it ever will. You gotta understand these artist are people too.

maybe you did I don't read your posts. If you did I don't give a fuck I said it again. What's your point?

You copied off me is what it means. And if you don't read my posts ( you should, you could really learn something ), then how did you catch what I said. Go choke on some spinach faggot.

rik

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 09:56:04 AM »

You copied off me is what it means. And if you don't read my posts ( you should, you could really learn something ), then how did you catch what I said. Go choke on some spinach faggot.

I read that post cus u quoted mine. Shut the fuck up. You're a dumbfuck that post nothing but idiotic shit which is why I no longer read you're posts dumbfuck. Now go sit on you're boyfriends dick eat some humble pie and don't address me anymore. This is the last time I'm responding to your gay ass.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »
1. Yeah Snoop tried to bring peace...then dissed Crooked I 2 minutes later  ::)

2. Fuck it - we might as well enjoy the all the beefs.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2006, 12:17:17 PM »
Ras gets released from Priority/Capitol Records in November then he'll be on a major label again then he will blow.. Obviously yall aint to intuned to whats going on in the rap game.. Ras is stuck in a bad label deal soon to be ending that why he is just doing mixtapes.. He'll be out very soon with some major label shit..

he kinda reminds me of crooked i.. and we see how great thats going..

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »
crooked and Ras in the same boat though, be in the game a bit but never stepped a foot outside cali
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 09:08:02 PM »
i guess i'm the only one that's been paying attention...

do the names domination, joe budden, 50 cent mean anything???

as talented as game probably could be, he's a beef oriented rapper....

he says he dropping the beef with 50 (or at least rapping/recording about it), then drops "the funeral", "my turn"...

when the joe budden shit was going on, he claimed to sqaush the beef, then, in an interview, says "well, i had to do it, he's not a street cat, i dissed him, thinking he was a street cat, but he's not...(then continues to talk shit about budden.... after he "squashed" the beef)

so far, it's been (and my list may be a little off, im fucked up right now)
-domination/regime/yukmouth
-joe budden
-jay-z
-memphis bleek
-young gunz?
-spider loc
-j.t. tha bigga figga
-tony yayo
-50 cent
+then, game kisses and makes up with 50
-the rest of g unit(olivia, buck, banks)
-roc a fella
-ma$e
-big fase
-now ras kass
(i think i forgot 1)

c'mon.... game is in the limelight, but i think he's realizing that without diss tracks, he's just a below average west coast artist..(remember, he used up a lot of his bullshit space at the beginning of his career gangbanging in his songs, if he were to keep putting out those tracks, he'd be just another washed up gangsta rapper right now..

damn, i think i forgot half the shit i was gonna say..lol

well, fuck it.. like i said, i think game needs controversey to sell records...
i remember speaking on it a while ago, and game just doesnt fit the criteria of a "west coast rapper"
pick any west coast rapper, making west coast shit in his prime, and game couldnt top that (making west coast rap of course, not diss tracks or nonregional type shit)

and didn't game diss jay-z and then say "i dont take shots at legends"????? (i may be wrong, i currently can't remember where i heard game actually diss jigga)

shit, im just reminiscing about the good ole days, when west coast was west coast shit.... is it me, or does the new sound of the west sound a little too much like the average "hood nigga, gutta, stick up kid on-a-come-up" type shit??

eazy 8)
chevy fuck rice

youngmessnucca

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
No doubt about it, Game needs controversy to move units.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 03:39:33 AM »

he says he dropping the beef with 50 (or at least rapping/recording about it), then drops "the funeral", "my turn"...

when the joe budden shit was going on, he claimed to sqaush the beef, then, in an interview, says "well, i had to do it, he's not a street cat, i dissed him, thinking he was a street cat, but he's not...(then continues to talk shit about budden.... after he "squashed" the beef)

-joe budden
-jay-z
-memphis bleek
-young gunz?
-spider loc
-j.t. tha bigga figga
-tony yayo
-50 cent
-roc a fella
-ma$e
-big fase
-now ras kass
(i think i forgot 1)

c'mon.... game is in the limelight, but i think he's realizing that without diss tracks, he's just a below average west coast artist..(remember, he used up a lot of his bullshit space at the beginning of his career gangbanging in his songs, if he were to keep putting out those tracks, he'd be just another washed up gangsta rapper right now..

i remember speaking on it a while ago, and game just doesnt fit the criteria of a "west coast rapper"
pick any west coast rapper, making west coast shit in his prime, and game couldnt top that (making west coast rap of course, not diss tracks or nonregional type shit)

and didn't game diss jay-z and then say "i dont take shots at legends"????? (i may be wrong, i currently can't remember where i heard game actually diss jigga)

shit, im just reminiscing about the good ole days, when west coast was west coast shit.... is it me, or does the new sound of the west sound a little too much like the average "hood nigga, gutta, stick up kid on-a-come-up" type shit??

eazy 8)

+1 for speaking the truth. Jome said the same few months ago. But excpect your post to be ignored  ;)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 10:41:22 AM »

-joe budden
-jay-z
-memphis bleek
-young gunz?
-spider loc
-j.t. tha bigga figga
-tony yayo
-50 cent
-roc a fella
-ma$e
-big fase
-now ras kass
(i think i forgot 1)

eazy 8)

when did that track come out were Ras dissed him
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

herpes

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 10:48:41 AM »
when did ras kass become a new west rapper. Hes been in the game for 10-11 years now lol.