Author Topic: Another Tupac Documentary In The Making  (Read 50 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Another Tupac Documentary In The Making
« on: December 22, 2001, 08:14:15 AM »
As previously reported, MTV and Amaru Entertainment are coming together to produce a documentary on the life of Tupac Shakur. Not to be out done, former bodyguard of the slain rapper is set to co-produce his own documentary on Pac. On January 15, Frank Alexander will release the VHS/DVD, Tupac Shakur: Before I Wake. Never before seen footage during the Until The End of Time recording sessions will be included in movie as well as interviews with Eazy E and Russell Simmons.

"I want to show Tupac fans and all the people who didn't know him...I knew 'Pac, and despite what they may have heard, or how the media represented him, Tupac had a loving heart and a kindness in him that was anti-thug and pro-family," said Alexander in a statement. "I was with Tupac the last year of his life and the night he was shot in Las Vegas. I want people to know what really happened. The film shows that."

Alexander also wrote the book, Got Your Back: Protecting Tupac In a World of Gangsta Rap, which hit bookstores in 1999.

shit now they even make money on tupac head over movies  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Another Tupac Documentary In The Making
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2001, 09:52:03 AM »
Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'm not gonna hate cos I love watching Pac docs.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.