Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6176 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2011, 11:51:45 PM »
LOL.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »
Grungy is the easiest troll on the web.  He gets all pissed off and writes his life story when someone clowns his silly ass.  And now he won't be posting for three months because he thinks that makes him a stand up dude???? WTF?  This dude actually may have more issues than the dude he was too shook to fight after driving 10 hours.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
did u guys know AC Grundy aka budsmoker is 350 pounds?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.
hahahaha
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.
hahahaha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2011, 11:04:00 PM »
Is Ac going three months? Damn, he's going to feel like a dick head after we all laughed at his "three month proposal".

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
he was on here the other day

dudes even lamer than Elamo himself

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2011, 11:01:22 AM »
he was on here the other day

dudes even lamer than Elamo himself

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »
Second biggest herb on here to NIK. Hands down. Two over-emotional, lame, old niggas who e-bang for a living. Sad shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2012, 06:32:17 PM »
Second biggest herb on here to NIK. Hands down. Two over-emotional, lame, old niggas who e-bang for a living. Sad shit.

you forget K Macc or are you just pretending he doesn't exist? lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2012, 06:38:22 PM »

K-Mac ain't that bad. I don't really know anything about him. But I know Grundy is mad at the world & takes the internet more seriously than anyone & NIK...well you could go on for twenty-billion characters about that excuse for a human.

acgrundy

« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »

K-Mac ain't that bad. I don't really know anything about him. But I know Grundy is mad at the world & takes the internet more seriously than anyone & NIK...well you could go on for twenty-billion characters about that excuse for a human.

you have hundreds of arguments with nik alone. Who knows how many arguments you have with all members of this forum. If that is not taking the internet serious, than I don't know what is. You argue tooth and nail with people on this forum...for what reason, I don't know. To prove you are right? I don't know, why don't you tell me why you constantly argue with so many people on here?

You confuse mad at the world with hating people. I hate stupid people, among many other traits. You wouldn't know what it is like, as you are one of those stupid people. But if your feeble mind can imagine being in a workplace and having to deal with mistakes of stupid people, or driving on the freeway and again dealing with the mistakes of stupid people, it is very annoying. But again, I"m wasting my time explaining this to you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »
hey ac grundy, you remember this

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15706#msg15706

who are you to critique anyone else again?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2012, 07:42:57 PM »
Incorrect, my friend. Forums are for talking & expressing your opinion. Given. I'm not saying posting = taking it seriously. I'm saying "come fight, me pussy. I'm a man, I need to prove myself via net" = taking it seriously.

You two are just consistently mad, upset, complaining, going out of your way to fight with people, call people out to LITERALLY fight people, tried to fight each other, just sit there & bitch about the world & how people talk shit about those qualities you two have.

Nobody else does that. Just two old, bitter faggots. Mad that your real life didn't go the way you envisioned it would when you were thirteen.