Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6186 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2012, 07:57:26 PM »
Incorrect, my friend. Forums are for talking & expressing your opinion. Given. I'm not saying posting = taking it seriously. I'm saying "come fight, me pussy. I'm a man, I need to prove myself via net" = taking it seriously.

You two are just consistently mad, upset, complaining, going out of your way to fight with people, call people out to LITERALLY fight people, tried to fight each other, just sit there & bitch about the world & how people talk shit about those qualities you two have.

Nobody else does that. Just two old, bitter faggots. Mad that your real life didn't go the way you envisioned it would when you were thirteen.

here you are arguing with me haha

Tell me the point of arguing on a forum? Tell me why you do it cham? Why do you go back and forth over and over with NIK. I'll post the reasons why someone would do that:

1. To prove a point
2. Because they have nothing else to do with their time and the best way they can find to spend time is to argue on the internet
3. To teach someone about something and enlighten their perspective

I seriously cannot think of a 3rd reason why anyone would argue so much on the internet. What do you possibly benefit from it?

So tell me cham, which of the 3 reasons do you argue so much for? And if it is not 1 of those 3 then tell me what the reason is.

You have got 20K posts for christ sake, and that doesn't even count the G-spot posts. You are telling me that you don't take the fucking internet seriously? Are you for fucking real man? If you really think that, then you are fucking delusional.

I pick reason one. But I don't go out of my way to start bitching like a bitter herb. You do. I prove a point to losers like you that you're a loser after you do things like traveling across the state of California to handle business with an equally bigger loser. You don't like that & get frustrated. Hence why you take it seriously & I just enjoy the anger steaming through each character you type.

Nigga, you drove for hours to fight some dude because you're a pussy whose insecure & had to prove something to yourself. You define faggotry. But you know that. That's why you act like an angry old man on here.

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2012, 07:58:35 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »
an equally bigger loser.

lmao

LMAO. That is pretty funny.

Been a long day, school, work. Nawmsayin', NIK? ;)

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:46 PM »
an equally bigger loser.

lmao

i know what ur saying, but do YOU know WHY ur saying it? I'll tell u exactly why...cuz u just said something completely idiotic, and somehow, u still wanna feel like u came out on top, savin face while attemptin to portray urself as cool as u possibly can in the process. ur insecurities are the EASIEST to detect in the history of this website.

nobody gives a fuck what u did with ur day....they just wanna read u sayin dumbass shit that makes them laugh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2012, 08:19:44 PM »
an equally bigger loser.

lmao

i know what ur saying, but do YOU know WHY ur saying it? I'll tell u exactly why...cuz u just said something completely idiotic, and somehow, u still wanna feel like u came out on top, savin face while attemptin to portray urself as cool as u possibly can in the process. ur insecurities are the EASIEST to detect in the history of this website.

nobody gives a fuck what u did with ur day....they just wanna read u sayin dumbass shit that makes them laugh.

LOL. Yeah, that's why I said that. To let people know what I "did with my day". I made a mistake & laughed at it. Didn't pull the typical NIK-bitch move & just delete the whole post acting like it was never there or pay doggystyle for his account information to start deleting things in mass lmao.

Nigga sat there & his eyes widened like it was fuckin' Christmas because he saw an opprotunity to act like he knew what he was saying to "put me in my place".

& boy, you're the king of saying "whose we? You're all alone". Take a look around, son, you're alone in your own delusional world where I "constantly expose" myself lmao.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY REACHIN'.

rayallen0

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:08 PM »
someone post grundys pic after all these years of shitting on him at various forums i still have no idea what this pudgullet looks like.

Okay Petey the Pathetic. I'll post my pic, and you post yours. The guy who is more pudgy has to delete their account. Take up my offer, or just stay that fat, deadbeat bitch that you know you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick your 5 favorite groupies to be the judge of it.

I can GUARANTEE with 100% certainty that you will not post your pic. It is so easy to see through you.

Why don't you go spend some of your unemployed deadbeat time and EXPOSE me? hahaha.
wtf? do u want a body building contest on a west coast hip hop forum with all dudes? lmfao.

rayallen0

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2012, 08:33:03 PM »
Incorrect, my friend. Forums are for talking & expressing your opinion. Given. I'm not saying posting = taking it seriously. I'm saying "come fight, me pussy. I'm a man, I need to prove myself via net" = taking it seriously.

You two are just consistently mad, upset, complaining, going out of your way to fight with people, call people out to LITERALLY fight people, tried to fight each other, just sit there & bitch about the world & how people talk shit about those qualities you two have.

Nobody else does that. Just two old, bitter faggots. Mad that your real life didn't go the way you envisioned it would when you were thirteen.

here you are arguing with me haha

Tell me the point of arguing on a forum? Tell me why you do it cham? Why do you go back and forth over and over with NIK. I'll post the reasons why someone would do that:

1. To prove a point
2. Because they have nothing else to do with their time and the best way they can find to spend time is to argue on the internet
3. To teach someone about something and enlighten their perspective

I seriously cannot think of a 3rd reason why anyone would argue so much on the internet. What do you possibly benefit from it?

So tell me cham, which of the 3 reasons do you argue so much for? And if it is not 1 of those 3 then tell me what the reason is.

You have got 20K posts for christ sake, and that doesn't even count the G-spot posts. You are telling me that you don't take the fucking internet seriously? Are you for fucking real man? If you really think that, then you are fucking delusional.
being on the internet alot and letting it effect your real life are 2 different things. Might wanna cool it on the working out and read a book once in awhile.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2012, 08:37:59 PM »
someone post grundys pic after all these years of shitting on him at various forums i still have no idea what this pudgullet looks like.

Okay Petey the Pathetic. I'll post my pic, and you post yours. The guy who is more pudgy has to delete their account. Take up my offer, or just stay that fat, deadbeat bitch that you know you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick your 5 favorite groupies to be the judge of it.

I can GUARANTEE with 100% certainty that you will not post your pic. It is so easy to see through you.

Why don't you go spend some of your unemployed deadbeat time and EXPOSE me? hahaha.

this guy thinks he knows me lmao you got me confused with the other guy that used to shit on you named king fuckery my pics have been on these forums since 05 or 06

i have nothing to prove to you so i wont sit here and go indepth about what i am or who im not but check the g files you may be surprised at what you find.

i have no interest in exposing you just after all these years id like to see a pic of the guy i been shitting on

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2012, 04:31:35 AM »

wtf? do u want a body building contest on a west coast hip hop forum with all dudes? lmfao.

acgrundy

« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2012, 07:52:40 PM »

this guy thinks he knows me lmao you got me confused with the other guy that used to shit on you named king fuckery my pics have been on these forums since 05 or 06

i have nothing to prove to you so i wont sit here and go indepth about what i am or who im not but check the g files you may be surprised at what you find.

i have no interest in exposing you just after all these years id like to see a pic of the guy i been shitting on

I knew it petey the pathetic. I just call it like I see it. I got you in every single way: I got more money in my bank account, I drive a better vehicle, I make more money at my job, I'm higher educated, I look better than you. Hell Petey...I know how you fucking poor deadbeat welfare living mutha fuckas like to do...you will spend a shitload of your welfare money on a tv. My bet is that you skimped on your daughters b-day so that you can have a better tv. That being said, I got a better tv than you.

Any way you want to put it, I got it better than you, you pathetic deadbeat. all that you got is you know how to make those stupid pictures in your sigs, and a fucking forum that you run and claim is better than WCC, and yet you constantly continue to post on wcc.

Keep staying fat, poor, broke, and at the mercy and dependency of tax payers because you can't support yourself much less your family.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2012, 07:56:53 PM »
Guest   07:54:15 PM   Viewing the topic CREDITS: K.Dot - Street Knowledge (Bootleg).
Guest   07:54:06 PM   Viewing the board Outbound Connections.
Acgrundy   07:53:53 PM   Viewing PETEY the GREAT's profile.
Guest   07:53:49 PM   Viewing the topic [News] The Lady Of Rage - Re-release - 2012.
Guest   07:53:35 PM   Viewing the board Outbound Connections.

looks like ACGrundy has a new obsession besides driving to Woodland Hills to play basketball

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2012, 08:07:09 PM »
this is one sad dude

everythings a pissing contest to poor grundy
challenging niggas to everything from hot body contest to basket ball and even forum abstinence contests...that all equals up to a young man with a lot of self esteem issues.
i still aint seen a pic grundle i still haven t seen any proof that your not the fucking dork ass nerd you were in 2004

you can project and try and figure me out all you want at the end of the day my dicks still on your breath.
my kids college is paid for i just flipped my first house, i own my car and my dick stays wet...life is good.

...but for such an accomplished champion as yourself you sure do stay sour grapes all the time...wonder why that is?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »
acgrundy plucks his pubes out

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2012, 08:17:58 AM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

first of all, my name is not eliot, u dumb mexican....and it doesnt take a genius to know that a whiteboy who looks like aaron carter is sporting a pincher. on a side note, mexicans are also known for having pretty small ones, as well.
lmfao how much penis have you seen?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »
damn grumpy at the homo erotic body comparing again. what a fag. funny thing is even though you talk about your perfect credit history and top notch tv, you know youre a fuckin loser. who drives 14 hrs because of an internet forum, and who posts shirtless photos of themselves and begs other guys to do the same? a straight bottomfeeding scumsuckin ho by the name of acgrumpy. arent you in your thirties too? trying to get younger guys to post shirtless photos for your entertainment :grumpy:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.