Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6162 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

first of all, my name is not eliot, u dumb mexican....and it doesnt take a genius to know that a whiteboy who looks like aaron carter is sporting a pincher. on a side note, mexicans are also known for having pretty small ones, as well.

LMAO shut the fuck up you faggot

great comeback, shrimpcock

you have no way to back that claim up except your honorable "dick reading skills"... and even if you tried to that would be the most homo thing you have ever accomplished...
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

first of all, my name is not eliot, u dumb mexican....and it doesnt take a genius to know that a whiteboy who looks like aaron carter is sporting a pincher. on a side note, mexicans are also known for having pretty small ones, as well.

you have no way to back that claim up except your honorable "dick reading skills"... and even if you tried to that would be the most homo thing you have ever accomplished...

the average mexican height is 5'7"....nuff said

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »
NIK no disrespect but you are coming off extremely homo in here, take it from a neutral party lol

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
NIK no disrespect but you are coming off extremely homo in here, take it from a neutral party lol

im secure in my sexuality...reality is, most whites, asians, and hispanics have small cocks in comparison to most other races on average...ive had numerous bitches tell me the same thing. just tellin it like it is.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 01:39:34 PM »

height doesnt equal dick size Eliot... but im sure you have spent alot of time measuring dicks in the locker room, and looking at the mans penis next to you while using the urinal to know the statistics... so ill take your word for it
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 01:40:39 PM »

height doesnt equal dick size Eliot... but im sure you have spent alot of time measuring dicks in the locker room, and looking at the mans penis next to you while using the urinal to know the statistics... so ill take your word for it

im pretty sure the smaller u are, the smaller ur dick is....dont tell me ur dumb AND u have a small dick smh.

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »

im secure in my sexuality...reality is, most whites, asians, and hispanics have small cocks in comparison to most other races on average...ive had numerous bitches tell me the same thing. just tellin it like it is.

well a black girl once did tell me I had a bigger dick than any of the "niggas" she fucked with, and that's the last post I make in this thread lol  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
God, I just wanna lock this thread and delete it forever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »

well you're white and jewish. That's two strikes against you. Plus you're a skinny fella, prolly have a pencil rod as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 06:39:28 PM »
Shouldn't you only be concerned with dick size if you actually like dick? That's what I always thought. Then again, this day seems to be full of new knowledge for me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »
I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

That's why you all are nutriders. YOu can't handle his style. Get Money (from parents) Fuck (fat) bitches. That's the sccit way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 09:56:44 PM »
I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

That's why you all are nutriders. YOu can't handle his style. Get Money (from parents) Fuck (fat) bitches. That's the sccit way.

The GM(FP)F(F)B lifestyle.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »

well you're white and jewish. That's two strikes against you. Plus you're a skinny fella, prolly have a pencil rod as well.

right...only i'm not white, and my big features indicate that... including my dick.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks...does well with the ladies, aaron. and u only look like aaron carter...u dont have his money, so obviously, u dont get bitches like him. nothing to be happy about.