Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6181 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2011, 02:01:29 PM »
Shouldn't you only be concerned with dick size if you actually like dick? That's what I always thought. Then again, this day seems to be full of new knowledge for me.

u do realize i'm not the one who brought up dick size in here, right? i just found it quite hilarious that a whiteboy who looks like aaron carter was tryna clown some1 for their dicksize.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2011, 02:32:25 PM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks...does well with the ladies, aaron. and u only look like aaron carter...u dont have his money, so obviously, u dont get bitches like him. nothing to be happy about.

You must not live in the same world we do.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2011, 02:37:57 PM »
I think it's obvious he doesn't.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »
The only person who wishes he had Niks dick size reading abilities is mauzip
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »
ashtrey probably eats the corn out of NIKike's ass
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks...does well with the ladies, aaron. and u only look like aaron carter...u dont have his money, so obviously, u dont get bitches like him. nothing to be happy about.

You must not live in the same world we do.

how many jewish cocks have u had in ur face, faggot? show me a reference in pop culture where israelis or jews are known for havin small dicks...i can show u about a million for whiteboys. it's obvious ur just taking offense because u fit the description lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 07:44:02 PM »
LOL, the only stereotype of White people having a little dick is White Jews & Asians.

Although, you do live in the slums of the Hollywood hood. I guess you keep an ear closer to the street than the rest of us.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »
LOL, the only stereotype of White people having a little dick is White Jews & Asians.

Although, you do live in the slums of the Hollywood hood. I guess you keep an ear closer to the street than the rest of us.
LMAO...aaron, go watch some stand up comedy. every other joke is about white guys havin small dicks...either ur in major denial or ur just so damn white that u havent been around enough black people or seen enough black comedians to have heard it.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 07:49:14 PM »
1.    jew penis   

Jew Penis (see wonders of the world): The reproductive organ belonging to a man of the Jewish faith. This organ is used in producing offspring that lives well over 300 years, with extremely strong immune systems, innate physical dominance over other human races, as well as the highest intellectual capacity known to man, and the most efficient warriors. The jew penis is also used for giving extreme amounts of pleasure to women during sex; a team of researchers comprised of medical experts from the U.S., U.K., France, India, and Japan have concluded that women receive more sexual stimulation to their entire body - and mind - from one stroke of penetration from the jew penis than any regular penis. Typically the jew penis is the largest of the human penises and will stay erect for the longest duration of time. Medical advances in treatment for over 100,000 types of human defects/mutations are all due to the plethora of extremely pure genes found in the semen of the jew testicles.
"Did you hear about Jessica?" "Yes, as a matter of fact I did. I heard that Adam Goldman used his 'jew penis' to give great amounts of sexual pleasure to Jessica! Is this true?" "Yes, this is very true Jessica is having trouble finding anything as pleasuring as her penetration by Adam Goldman's 'jew penis'!"
huge penis giant penis large penis magnificent penis thick cock strong penis big penis female orgasm

2.    Jew Penis    

also see: Godzilla Cock
"Oh my god! It's a jew penis! It's going to crush us all!"
penis massive penis grand cock ultimate wonker jew nose

3.    jew penis    

a gift bestowed upon all males of the jewish faith, by god himself. jew penises are proven to be even larger than those of black people, and will tear anyone up. they also can be quite dangerous, as boners can reach 12+ inches, and are sometimes lethal. contrary to popular belief, jews have the largest penises, of living things, ever.
guy 1 "eww that bitch is loose"
guy 2 "duh she dated chris steinheimer"
guy 1 "the jew penis strikes again!111oneoneone"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jew%20Penis

thats whats good, son
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:53:25 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 07:54:11 PM »

LMAO...aaron, go watch some stand up comedy. every other joke is about white guys havin small dicks...either ur in major denial or ur just so damn white that u havent been around enough black people or seen enough black comedians to have heard it.

1. Black people make fun of everyone having a small dick.
2. You keep saying it's "so common". Show me some of these things. Wouldn't be the first time you Google'd something relating to dicks.
3. You're so caught up on this, you're clearly upset that you got some Jewish ass chode.
4. THIS KID JUST GOOGLED "JEW PENIS". LOL.

Finally, you're voided from speaking. This nigga talks about what looks good, what doesn't, whose got a big dick, who doesn't & has nothing but a fat ugly fuck who he made look better after he beat her to show for it. You need to quit, while you're still far behind. Now go cry to your online moderating friends (since your other one died) to remove this post because unfortunately, it sums up your pathetic, sheltered life. :D

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 07:57:09 PM »

1. Black people make fun of everyone having a small dick.
2. You keep saying it's "so common". Show me some of these things. Wouldn't be the first time you Google'd something relating to dicks.
3. You're so caught up on this, you're clearly upset that you got some Jewish ass chode.
4. THIS KID JUST GOOGLED "JEW PENIS". LOL.

Finally, you're voided from speaking. This nigga talks about what looks good, what doesn't, whose got a big dick, who doesn't & has nothing but a fat ugly fuck who he made look better after he beat her to show for it. You need to quit, while you're still far behind. Now go cry to your online moderating friends (since your other one died) to remove this post because unfortunately, it sums up your pathetic, sheltered life. :D

look at urself, aaron...ur still speakin on a girl who i havent been with for 2 years as a reference to me, and keep referring to her as fat, even when it was proven that she's no longer fat.....ive fucked tons of girls since then, yet u stick 2 that. why? because ur pathetic and u have no arguments. at least the shit im saying actually makes good sense and obviously hits close to home, while ur still stuck up on 2008 disses. step it up.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »
btw...i didnt have to search google...i just typed it in urbandictionary, to prove the stereotypes...heres what came up for urs:

1.    white dick    

The smallest unit of measurement known to man.
Oh ****, this crack is too small, we need a white dick. A ruler is too big.
white dick caucasian small tiny

2.    white dick

The smallest penises there are
If you need an example, just pull a white man's pants down and you'll see how small his penis is. Only white dick can get that small

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white+dick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »
lol, don't lie, you herb. You thought she was so fine & loved her so much, you showed her off on here. I know your type; insecure as fuck (I.E. - your entire presence in this thread). If you've really been bangin' other fine broads, you'd be showing pictures left & right. So I'll give you that maybe you've fucked other girls, would be pretty sad if you haven't. But there's no doubt they are equally or more disgusting as your old manatee looking bitch; hence why you don't post picture after picture.

I'm not asking for pictures, but I just know you'd be the FIRST person on the board to RUN to your Mac-Air that mommy bought for you & show off bitches you actually were fuckin' if they looked the slightest bit good.

I honestly wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if by the end of this thread you posted a pic of your dick in here. You're just that insecure about your life. It's like you feel you have to prove something to us or something.

...& lol @ using references from urbandictionary.com; like random ass people don't write those. Honestly, you think a non-Jew wrote about "jew dick" being big? You're insecure. End of discussion.

But if urbandictionary.com definitions are the most reliable, then I guess this is true also...

Jew Penis   459 up, 549 down
buy jew penis mugs, tshirts and magnets
A very small penis belonging to a Jew. All Jews carry a Jew penis, there is no such thing as a Jew with a "Godzilla Cock." A Jew Penis is somewhere between a skittle and half a Vienna Sausage. Today's leading scientists have proved that 100% of all Jewish males are under 5 1/2 inches.

Go to sleep, herb.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011, 08:14:05 PM »
Lmao did he really just use urbanddictionary to back his arguement

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2011, 08:15:23 PM »
NIKike sure does love talking about dick