Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6169 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »
Lmao did he really just use urbanddictionary to back his arguement

Better than KRS-1. But still pretty awful.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2011, 10:24:08 PM »
NIKike sure does love talking about dick
its better than sucking dick like you wetback GAY TYME SWAG

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2011, 02:15:47 AM »
actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks..
Male to Female Ratio: 8.7:1

SMH
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2011, 03:50:25 AM »
Eliot never misses an opportunity to talk about dick.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2011, 03:53:43 AM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks...does well with the ladies, aaron. and u only look like aaron carter...u dont have his money, so obviously, u dont get bitches like him. nothing to be happy about.

Jews are not known for having big dicks lmao...they're known for being shady people that u should never trust. I'm sure you fit that stereotype perfectly.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2011, 05:13:35 AM »
NIKike sure does love talking about dick
its better than sucking dick like you wetback GAY TYME SWAG
*YAWN*

cool comeback bro...almost gave a fuck

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »
NIK has the smallest penis of any jew on the planet according to Fatalie
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2011, 10:56:32 PM »
I dont think anyone should take a grown man who has a picture of dogs playing poker serious...
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »
I dont think anyone should take a grown man who has a picture of dogs playing poker serious...

"Anybody wanna fuck around during play time? I'm a rottweiler, he's a pitbull, we some hungry ass canines!"

NIK's got bars for days.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »

"Anybody wanna fuck around during play time? I'm a rottweiler, he's a pitbull, we some hungry ass canines!"

NIK's got bars for days.

he meant to say bitches

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »
lol, don't lie, you herb. You thought she was so fine & loved her so much, you showed her off on here. I know your type; insecure as fuck (I.E. - your entire presence in this thread). If you've really been bangin' other fine broads, you'd be showing pictures left & right. So I'll give you that maybe you've fucked other girls, would be pretty sad if you haven't. But there's no doubt they are equally or more disgusting as your old manatee looking bitch; hence why you don't post picture after picture.

I'm not asking for pictures, but I just know you'd be the FIRST person on the board to RUN to your Mac-Air that mommy bought for you & show off bitches you actually were fuckin' if they looked the slightest bit good.

I honestly wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if by the end of this thread you posted a pic of your dick in here. You're just that insecure about your life. It's like you feel you have to prove something to us or something.

...& lol @ using references from urbandictionary.com; like random ass people don't write those. Honestly, you think a non-Jew wrote about "jew dick" being big? You're insecure. End of discussion.

But if urbandictionary.com definitions are the most reliable, then I guess this is true also...

Jew Penis   459 up, 549 down
buy jew penis mugs, tshirts and magnets
A very small penis belonging to a Jew. All Jews carry a Jew penis, there is no such thing as a Jew with a "Godzilla Cock." A Jew Penis is somewhere between a skittle and half a Vienna Sausage. Today's leading scientists have proved that 100% of all Jewish males are under 5 1/2 inches.

Go to sleep, herb.

fact: u dont know my life, yet u speak like u do

fact: ur an aaron carter lookin whiteboy

fact: u make claims that people have small dicks, yet get extremely emotional when peeps say the same about u

fact: u look like a homosexual

really, "herb", just stfu....guaranteed i would sock u in the mouth if i saw u in person. and if u werent a homosexual, i would steal ur bitch too.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
^LOL. As I was scrolling through the posts here, I was wondering why nobody mentioned the fact he's Jewish.

Somebody needs to update him on Jewish dick stereotypes. :-X

lol @ Aaron Carter though. Son got pussy back in his day. I can't even compare you to anyone because nobody is Jewish, anorexic, 6'8'', wears nothing but Laker gear when he goes to parties like a true herb & fucks fat, ugly bitches. So unique.

actually, jews are known for having big noses, big wallets, and big circumcsized dicks...does well with the ladies, aaron. and u only look like aaron carter...u dont have his money, so obviously, u dont get bitches like him. nothing to be happy about.

Jews are not known for having big dicks lmao...they're known for being shady people that u should never trust. I'm sure you fit that stereotype perfectly.

and why do u think theyre known for that? cuz jews=the most successful people on earth. no matter where u turn, hollywood=runned by jews, sports=jews, politics=jews, law=jews, music industry=jews.. jews are everywhere...so of course, when u on top of shit, theres guna be peeps talkin mad shit...but when it truly comes down to it, jews, just like any other race/religion, have their share of good and bad people...argue it all u want, but thats the truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2011, 05:40:47 PM »
lol, don't lie, you herb. You thought she was so fine & loved her so much, you showed her off on here. I know your type; insecure as fuck (I.E. - your entire presence in this thread). If you've really been bangin' other fine broads, you'd be showing pictures left & right. So I'll give you that maybe you've fucked other girls, would be pretty sad if you haven't. But there's no doubt they are equally or more disgusting as your old manatee looking bitch; hence why you don't post picture after picture.

I'm not asking for pictures, but I just know you'd be the FIRST person on the board to RUN to your Mac-Air that mommy bought for you & show off bitches you actually were fuckin' if they looked the slightest bit good.

I honestly wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if by the end of this thread you posted a pic of your dick in here. You're just that insecure about your life. It's like you feel you have to prove something to us or something.

...& lol @ using references from urbandictionary.com; like random ass people don't write those. Honestly, you think a non-Jew wrote about "jew dick" being big? You're insecure. End of discussion.

But if urbandictionary.com definitions are the most reliable, then I guess this is true also...

Jew Penis   459 up, 549 down
buy jew penis mugs, tshirts and magnets
A very small penis belonging to a Jew. All Jews carry a Jew penis, there is no such thing as a Jew with a "Godzilla Cock." A Jew Penis is somewhere between a skittle and half a Vienna Sausage. Today's leading scientists have proved that 100% of all Jewish males are under 5 1/2 inches.

Go to sleep, herb.

fact: u dont know my life, yet u speak like u do

fact: ur an aaron carter lookin whiteboy

fact: u make claims that people have small dicks, yet get extremely emotional when peeps say the same about u

fact: u look like a homosexual

really, "herb", just stfu....guaranteed i would sock u in the mouth if i saw u in person. and if u werent a homosexual, i would steal ur bitch too.

I didn't say anything about anyone's dick, idiot. I called him Jewish. No relation to dicks, you flaming homo.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »
I've always been anti mod but can someone lock this thread up.  This is hands down the gayest thread that has ever been made.  No one wonder the DUB doesn't get any new members to join.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2011, 07:01:52 PM »
As soon as I see a picture of a dick, I'm shutting this shit down.

Consider this a warning.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE