Author Topic: LOL @ SpiceMuthaFuckin1....  (Read 528 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LOL @ SpiceMuthaFuckin1....
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 04:39:11 PM »
Thank you. +1

Someone needs to hook this up in the Speezot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 07:13:32 PM »
I thought he walked off in tears saying he'd never post here again?

Aiight then, go figure...

LOL at cry...sure he did 'bumpy'  ;)

The fact that you're a DipCC groupie bitch makes your opinion completely fucking irrelevent.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 01:33:09 AM »
I thought he walked off in tears saying he'd never post here again?

Aiight then, go figure...

LOL at cry...sure he did 'bumpy'  ;)

The fact that you're a DipCC groupie bitch makes your opinion completely fucking irrelevent.

heard that one before, try harder next time....'Lumpy'

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 03:51:33 PM »

I don't have to cause it's the truth.  There are only so many ways to tell the truth, and using lame plays on a username ain't one of 'em.

And LOL at you not knowing who Bumpy Johnson is, stupid cracker.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »

I don't have to cause it's the truth.  There are only so many ways to tell the truth, and using lame plays on a username ain't one of 'em.

And LOL at you not knowing who Bumpy Johnson is, stupid cracker.

LOL at you being ignorant..when did i say i didnt know who he was? go find me that post, id like to see it.....And since there are so many ways to tell 'the truth' then please explain....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
LOL at you being ignorant..when did i say i didnt know who he was? go find me that post, id like to see it.....And since there are so many ways to tell 'the truth' then please explain....

Of course you don't know who he is.  Only an uninformed cracker who listens to Dipset would not know that I named myself after such a great man.

And learn to read better, wigger...I said "there are only so many ways", meaning I was being sarcastic.  Figure it out yourself.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 10:39:48 AM »

Of course you don't know who he is.  Only an uninformed cracker who listens to Dipset would not know that I named myself after such a great man.

And learn to read better, wigger...I said "there are only so many ways", meaning I was being sarcastic.  Figure it out yourself.

LOL! since you know me...I know who he is...nice try tho...you like to say Cracker or not...Whats the matter a Cracker fuck youre bitch or something....what you got against white people?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 09:09:31 PM »

I actually don't know who Bumpy Johnson is but have heard his name before.  Could you tell me along with Mogay who he is

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 11:19:09 PM »

"Wigger" LOL! since you know me....another Ignorant comment...They just keep coming....

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 11:57:38 PM »
bumpy johnson protected his neighborhood in harlem from criminals or other ppl tryina takeover and he was connected with the mafia...check out the movie "hoodlum" or "the cotton club"...laurence fishburne plays "bumpy" in both movies....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:03 AM »
bumpy johnson protected his neighborhood in harlem from criminals or other ppl tryina takeover and he was connected with the mafia...check out the movie "hoodlum" or "the cotton club"...laurence fishburne plays "bumpy" in both movies....

ive seen "Bumpy" i was just saying it was ignorant for Ellsworth to call me a WIGGER...he doesnt know me...What makes me a wigger? LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 12:14:46 PM »
^^^cuz ur a dipset fanboy, only wiggers and teenage girls like em. your not a pre-pubescent girl are you?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 04:34:31 PM »
^^^cuz ur a dipset fanboy, only wiggers and teenage girls like em. your not a pre-pubescent girl are you?

Why you mad? I aint Sparegeez I aint Bitch Slappd you homie. He Owns you..why you mad at me?
Ill give you one more chance to step away before you get a new enemy... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds