Author Topic: Juice - BWS  (Read 515 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
Re: Juice - BWS
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 05:18:49 PM »
JUICE IS NICE, IF NO MOB, IT SHOULD BE GAME, JUICE, AND YA BOY....
ANYONE GOT ANY JUICE MIXTAPE... I NEED TO HEAD BACK OUT TO PHOENIX...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 06:56:05 PM »
Juice=eastcoast mc=wrong section

Juice reps Arizona pimpin. You're probably reffering to Juice from Chicago, they're not the same person.
yeah, its funy how nobody has brought this up.....the chitown juice has been around for a while now, and has a HUGE name on the battle rap and undergorund circuit.......at sum point i would think this would become an issue, in which the og juice from chicago would obviously serve the bws juice in any type of battle...........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 08:42:37 PM »
Juice is hot. rollin is dope

rik

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 09:00:51 PM »
Juice=eastcoast mc=wrong section

Juice reps Arizona pimpin. You're probably reffering to Juice from Chicago, they're not the same person.
yeah, its funy how nobody has brought this up.....the chitown juice has been around for a while now, and has a HUGE name on the battle rap and undergorund circuit.......at sum point i would think this would become an issue, in which the og juice from chicago would obviously serve the bws juice in any type of battle...........

When I first heard Game signed a dude named Juice I thought it was dude from Chitown. I even mentioned it in a thread in here. I was hella exicited cus dude from Chi could really spit. This Juice is also nice but you're right that's gonna be an issue down the line when and if Juice (BWS) makes it big,

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 09:56:06 PM »
What happened to yaboy

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 10:24:53 PM »
Crazy actually, Game had a chance to develop a crazy team but;

1) He took them with him on the disses, 50 has power in the industry so this is not good beginning for their careers since 50 can easily blackball Game too.

2) He didn't handle the business.

3) He doesn't know how to handle the business.

Think about it, Ya Boy, Techniec, Eastwood. Who the fuck cares about Game, I wanna hear them together.

Juice is actually pretty wack compared to any of those.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 10:32:31 PM »
Juice is nice, good clean flow and hot bars, I like Ya Boy alot more though

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 01:14:35 AM »
yeah rik. Juice from chi-town is a personal homie of mine and featured on my new album, NOBODY from BWS wants it with that dude, he's sicker than sick, and trust me, it might be a issue

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 01:17:27 AM »
yeah rik. Juice from chi-town is a personal homie of mine and featured on my new album, NOBODY from BWS wants it with that dude, he's sicker than sick, and trust me, it might be a issue
interesting.....still, nobody else seems to notice
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 01:34:20 AM »
^^^That crazy aint it? Dude put in to much work just to get his name snatched. Imma have to call the homie. It might not be nothin though, if it is, its go be ugly.

ABN

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 01:44:20 AM »
^the thing is that the MC from Chi known as Juice certainly wasn´t the first Juice in the rap game. i guess Marl should have problems with both cats then ::) and if it gets ugly JoJo and his crew in the Chi will take care of it just like they took care of Buck´s chain lol.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 01:50:34 AM »
Man if BWS would have right now
 Eastwood
Tech
Ya bOY
Cyss
Clyde Carson
Juice
Along with of course Game he could have easily made BWS a New Westcoast Dynasty......
M.O.B was shittin on everything IMO

ABN

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:38 AM »
^how many of them do you honestly think has the potential to be stars? Tech´s never gonna be a star and people should´ve figured that out by now since he´s been in the game for more then 10 years. Eastwood´s never gonna be a star and he hasn´t had any songs catch on. Cyssero´s pretty good but he´s your average mixtape rapper. and i don´t know about the rest of them, i think Clyde got the biggest potential to be a star even though he´s weaker lyrically then YB and Juice.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 04:28:41 AM »
^the thing is that the MC from Chi known as Juice certainly wasn´t the first Juice in the rap game. i guess Marl should have problems with both cats then ::) and if it gets ugly JoJo and his crew in the Chi will take care of it just like they took care of Buck´s chain lol.

tru, tru, but they were the "juice crew" i honestly dont think Juice give a fuck to be real. its just like the cat running with young buck calling himself "Hi=C" everybody know what time it is

rik

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 09:23:29 AM »

No shit? Damn that's tight. Dude could most definitely spit, and with out a doubt murder anybody from BWS. I can't wait to hear that song ya'll did together.