Author Topic: Young Joker Set To Cause A Stir With "The Takeover"(audio-w/SlyBoogy/JamieFoxx..  (Read 743 times)

BaldyLoc

Yo like i said  these guys are hot!! this  that real shit  ya guys  will see!! Meech keep on  wit that heat  bra!! Young Joker keep it going!!! its tha  Wild Wild west!!!!

MEECH WELLS

THTS WHT IT DO I SEE WE DOIN IT RIGHT PEACE AND PROPS 2 EVERYONE SUPPORTING US IN THS HOSTILE TAKEOVER!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

THTS WHT IT DO I SEE WE DOIN IT RIGHT PEACE AND PROPS 2 EVERYONE SUPPORTING US IN THS HOSTILE TAKEOVER!
thts right i see yall clickin we up late workin if u hav any questions for meech wells or young joker hit us up except eg2
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Speaking about Eg2, what tha fuck happened to my favorite Dubcnn inhouse bitch? Oh yeah, she's out there hating on other people just like a no good dirty hoodrat! But a hoe will always be a hoe or a Eg2, but there both pretty much tha same so fuck it. This mixtape is only done by tha real & only supported by tha real, end of question & nothing after that..."ITZ THA TAKE OVER"!!!!!!!!

Young_Joker

the old west is out the new west is in!!!!!! THIS IS THE TAKE OVER MOTH****A

$Eg2$

Speaking about Eg2, what tha fuck happened to my favorite Dubcnn inhouse bitch? Oh yeah, she's out there hating on other people just like a no good dirty hoodrat! But a hoe will always be a hoe or a Eg2, but there both pretty much tha same so fuck it. This mixtape is only done by tha real & only supported by tha real, end of question & nothing after that..."ITZ THA TAKE OVER"!!!!!!!!

Check this bitch out keep sayn my name bitch u makin me famous.

eg2 >>>> denum Blue is that the color of ya thong coward

Young_Joker

ITS ABOUT THAT TIME NIGGA THE TAKE OVER IS TAKING OFF TO A HOOD NEAR YOU

Intriago33

the old west is out the new west is in!!!!!! THIS IS THE TAKE OVER MOTH****A

Tight tracks, but ya'll need to quit with this new/old west shit, it's all west.

$Eg2$

^^^^ Young Joke Groupie Since im just as famous as Joke iz ^^^^ eg2 groupie

actin like u 5yrs old Wit that ya mamma shit I'm done u just makin yourself look dumb homie give it up

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
LOL....funny shitt, who's tha groupie now!!! Glad to see your still alive with no bullet in your head yet!!! yo keep it comming with your bitch ass, we need groupie hoes like you!!! Blue thong? Nah, it's pretty much the color of the bruises I left your mammas eyez & ass cheeks after I fucked that dirty bitch....lol.....so we appreciate your hating ass critisim anytime homo...lol!!!! Started with your mamma & now you, guess you bitches can't get enough of something real in your hating ass...lol!!!! Appreciate your support though in all forms & brushing you off like I did your mamma last week: DENUM BLUE "THA TAKE OVER"!!!!!!!   

Stylust

• Lil Geezy
nuff respect to my man young joker....whats good homie...keep doing yo thang mang......get meech to holla at me about that beat and well link on a tune for the new record...
easy
Stylust

bugsy

man thts wht it do some real hard gangsta shit! 8)

MEECH WELLS

thts rite everyone who stopped thru we appreciate tha love ;D
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Caliz alwayz Bangin from tha streetz to your speakers, itz a West thang......

bugsy

IS ME OR IS THIS NIGGA YOUNG JOKER DOPE AS FUCK!!!!!!!