Author Topic: Multi-platinum producer, YoungLord rules With Diddy  (Read 51 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Multi-platinum producer, YoungLord rules With Diddy
« on: September 21, 2006, 02:21:13 AM »
Currently burning up the clubs and radio airwaves is the brand new P-Diddy record, "Come To Me" featuring the sultry and sexy Nicole Sherzinger (of The Pussycat Dolls). The beatsmith behind the blazin' hypnotic track is none other than YoungLord (Richard Frierson) marking his attention-grabbing return to the masses, branding his production company, The Truth.

During his freshman year in Cardinal Spellmen High School in the Bronx, YoungLord caught the attention of one of the hottest producers in the industry, music mogul, Sean “P-Diddy" Combs. Impressed with his talent and age Diddy signed YoungLord to his production team, "The Hit Men" in November 1994. At the time YoungLord was only 16 years old, then the youngest producer in music industry with commercial hits. Since then, YoungLord has produced hit records for Notorious B.I.G., LL Cool J, DMX, Big Pun, Beyonce', New Edition, Lil Kim, The Lox, Big Pun, Ice Cube, and even P-Diddy himself.

YoungLord's production contributed to the sale of over 28 million records worldwide. Look out for YoungLord’s production on the next Lloyd Banks single, "Gilmore", as well as new projects from Consequence, and Kelly Rowland (Destiny’s Child).

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Multi-platinum producer, YoungLord rules With Diddy
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 02:45:55 AM »
Damn, didnt know he produced that Diddy joint. Sounded Lil Jon-ish to me.