Author Topic: New Info On The RZA, Ghostface, Dr. Dre & Raekwon's OBFCL 2 !  (Read 459 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Info On The RZA, Ghostface, Dr. Dre & Raekwon's OBFCL 2 !
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:46 AM »
How can y'all say that Rae and Dre styles don't match? Based on one track on Busta's album? Get the fouck outta here. Gotta hear it first, then you can judge it.

Lookin' forward to it, I think 50/50 Rza/Dre and Rae would work out well. (Though it is easier to get hyped about a Wu record if it's all RZA, since that's what the best Wu tracks have been.)

??? That track on Busta's album was heat.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

OGB heard it before

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 10:09:18 AM »
damn i cant wait for OBFCL2! Rae back on the hustler mode again  8) but i still dont believe dre will produce half the tracks on the album.. if he does, then 2008 would be more realistic  :grumpy:

Efrain

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 11:14:31 AM »
Honestly, if I were Rza I would take back all the tracks I produced for this and disassociate myself from the project completely. With Dre at the helm of production and Busta executive producing this has gone from grimy, underground, potential NY classic to 2007 mainstream, big budget label, bullshit throwaway trash (have rappers learned nothing from Mobb Deep???). I just don’t understand. Raekwon said the album was done and “State of grace” might not even be on it because the other tracks were better! Now what? we don’t get to hear classic Wu because they need to make room for all the lame Dre “produced” tracks that couldn’t make Bishop Lamont’s album?  If I was Rza I would slap Rae for the disrespect and give all the dope tracks to Meth. He’s earned them after 420 day after IMO.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 02:24:25 PM »
maybe they can get will i am to do a single for rae, busta style :D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 02:20:31 AM »
How can y'all say that Rae and Dre styles don't match? Based on one track on Busta's album? Get the fouck outta here. Gotta hear it first, then you can judge it.

Lookin' forward to it, I think 50/50 Rza/Dre and Rae would work out well. (Though it is easier to get hyped about a Wu record if it's all RZA, since that's what the best Wu tracks have been.)

??? That track on Busta's album was heat.

Yeah I think so too. The point was there's only one track out there that one can base their opinion on, not the quality of it. Goldmine was dope as hell, don't get me wrong.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 08:40:37 AM »
Fishscale is the best album of the year, it just goes over some peoples heads. Cant wait for "More Fish". Jay dont want him on his album cuz Ghost would eat him.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »
Just release that album Rae, been waiting for it forever.

Good to se Ghostface making another LP so soon, I hope this one is shorter.
and it doesnt suck like the last one

Fishscale sucked?? I thought its one of the best album of the year, if not the best
fishscale and the last stand b.c.c. albums of the year