Author Topic: Chamillionaire Nomiated For AMA  (Read 155 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chamillionaire Nomiated For AMA
« on: September 21, 2006, 02:17:07 AM »
Chamillionaire is racking up the wins and nominations this year, the latest being his AMA nomination for "Favorite New Breakthrough Artist" (all categories.) With 2 more major award ceremonies coming up this year - RMA's and Billboard - we are hoping for a sweep between now and Grammys.

Futher tribute was paid to Chamillionaire's smash single Ridin by none other than Weird Al Yankovic whose new album's lead single White & Nerdy is a parody of that song. A video was made and it is absolutely hysterical. The video debuted yesterday and below I have put the links for you all to enjoy it. Al might wanna consider dropping a rap album. He truly does the track justice.

Chamillionaire's sophomore album, which he has begun working on, will be titled The Ultimate Victory and we expect it to drop in February.

Video Link: Win Media | Real Media

Source: www.yoraps.com
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 03:41:56 AM by Nima Iz Active »
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionaire Nomiated For AMA
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 02:44:36 AM »
I have a feeling hes gonna go really commercial and sucesful with the next LP. He knows how to create catchy, club bangers.

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 08:28:08 AM »
I have a feeling hes gonna go really commercial and sucesful with the next LP. He knows how to create catchy, club bangers.

yup, he is rapper who can split flames, and sing the hook without sounding like a bitch. 

he deserves it,  his mixtapes have always been quality...and Sound of Revenge is one of the best cds to come out in the past few years.  i hope his Chamillitary shit starts jumpin off too.   8)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 04:47:07 PM »
i agree with the above statements.  i think he's only gonna get bigger.  damnit i hope that mixtape messiah 2 comes out soon...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 06:04:08 PM »
yup, he is rapper who can split flames, and sing the hook without sounding like a bitch. 
[sneeze]50[/sneeze]

i enjoyed that video tho. al got a flow.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 12:24:28 AM »
i don't really like his music but i do give him credit for actually rapping well

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 10:39:17 AM »

he deserves it,  his mixtapes have always been quality...and Sound of Revenge is one of the best cds to come out in the past few years.  i hope his Chamillitary shit starts jumpin off too.   8)

u should check out get your mind correct and controversey sells albums, which he did with paul wall. Both r real good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 10:46:32 AM »

I dunno about that...his first single ("Turn It Up") was a minor hit at best, he scored huge of coruse with his next single ("Ridin"), and now his third single ("Grown & Sexy") doesn't seem to have charted at all.  Although I think Cham's got plenty of talent, I'm starting to think there's a chance he might be a one-hit wonder.

But we'll have to see.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »
Wasnt he supposed to make a video for Grown & Sexy?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
Wasnt he supposed to make a video for Grown & Sexy?

yeah he did a few months ago, its wack.

New Jersey Guy

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 01:08:18 AM »

Chamillionaire is an overrated high school rapper...plus he has AIDS.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
Cham's got a House in Virginia? He has a song on his CD where he meets a girl with that.