Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fags?  (Read 437 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fags?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »
MoSav and Rik are some of the best things to happen to this board in a minute. Hell, Rik is the rookie of the year.

You're just upset that they don't give you any love.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:22:13 PM by Sikotic: Mr. Money In The Bank »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 06:21:16 PM »
Again I don't care what people on the net think. You wanna think I'm a coward and a pussy so be it. I don't care I have a life outside of dubcc.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 06:23:33 PM »
Its a shame that you are down with these fags sikotik.  I've always thought of you as one of the coolest and most real posters on this board, even if you did talk shit to me, it wouldn't change my opinion of you, and I could never hate on you.  That dipshit bullshit got your mind clouded with some fuckin bullshit.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 06:24:05 PM »
Again I don't care what people on the net think. You wanna think I'm a coward and a pussy so be it. I don't care I have a life outside of dubcc.

Well be it than.  I think you are a coward and a pussy.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 06:25:06 PM »
Its a shame that you are down with these fags sikotik.  I've always thought of you as one of the coolest and most real posters on this board, even if you did talk shit to me, it wouldn't change my opinion of you, and I could never hate on you.  That dipshit bullshit got your mind clouded with some fuckin bullshit.
thats the truth Sikotic....DipCC might not realize, but DubCC knows it

rik

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 06:25:57 PM »

Well be it than.  I think you are a coward and a pussy.

Right on then more power to your. What ever helps you feel better.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 06:30:21 PM »
knocking you out would help me feel better, so if your down for the cause, show up next saturday

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 06:35:34 PM »
Say what you must about MoSavThanLegit, but don't diss Rik. Rik is a boss.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 06:35:47 PM »
In case there was any miscommunicatiion, what I said above wasn't directed towards you, but towards PLANT.

I think you're cool as hell and funny too, Grundy. That's why I've never said anything negative about you and I've kept my mouth shut with all the beef between you and Rik/MoSav.

That's between y'all. I don't want nothing ot do with it, I'm neutral like Sweden.

I used to think PLANT was a G too, but he turned all emotional because I don't bump Tha Last Meal all day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »

I used to think PLANT was a G too, but he turned all emotional because I don't bump Tha Last Meal all day.
haha good one SIK ::)  I wasnt trying to talk shit about you either.... :-\

anyways, NO, I dont listen to Snoop cds all day....but still.....Last Meal>>>>>any dipset cd
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:40:48 PM by PLANT »

rik

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 06:39:45 PM »
what thread did I start about grundy homie? Now I can't ask seer how things are going? Check the fuckin threads I started and tell me if you don't see grundy in each one of them talking shit.
of coarse hes talking shit when you guys are calling him danny tanner, shit, id be losing it to......at least try not quoting MoSav on every post than, you guys look like some queers man.....90% of the posts in the gspot are you two quoting each other.  And dont act like you didnt try to show up Seer with that thread.....Im sure if you really wanted to know how life was going, you could have sent him a PM.

How quoting another person makes u look gay is beyond me. Are you jealous that no one is giving u attention or something? Do you need a hug? No I was not trying to show Seer up. I was simply asking him a question. If he thought that I was trying to show him up he would have said something. Why do I need to send him a pm when I could ask him on here?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 06:40:17 PM »

anyways, NO, I dont listen to Snoop cds all day....but still.....Last Meal>>>>>any dipset cd

Alright then, I apologize, but Killa Season > Last Meal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 06:43:23 PM »

Alright then, I apologize, but Killa Season > Last Meal.
okay, well to each his own   :D ;)

suckaa free

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 07:07:47 PM »
damn man, so many people takin the beefs so seriously.  we need to call a DUBCC peace treaty...i nominate Sik to run the shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »
don't get it twisted fool, I ain't taking no beef seriously, I have no beef with anyone on here other than Downy.  I don't like him, simple and plain as that.  I personally think there is a bunch of other fags on the board as well, plenty of them talk shit to me.  I'm just saying if you got a problem with me, I'll be in LA.  Come settle it.  If not, then shut ya mutha fuckin mouth.