Author Topic: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy  (Read 586 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 02:47:53 PM »
LOL. Funny. This is a basketball game you guys are making predictions on...What is Acgrundy's advantage in a basketball match with me? Please explain, because I'm taller and obviously way more into basketball than he is...You say you think he means business, but how do you know how good he is at ballin?...He really has a wrong perception of me, he thinks I won't show up and that I'm "lying" about my height, which is why he probably challenged me in the first place...It's great to have so many groupies, I only wish ya'll were actual females instead of just actin' like some...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
I bet that Downy won't show up nor will his lil boyfriends from this forum.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 05:07:06 PM »
and I don't care how many people wanna show up to witness it, thats fine, but no video camera's allowed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2006, 05:13:20 PM »
Oh this is a ball game. Then I'd gotta go with NIK because he's stall as hell.

If its scrapping, I'm gonna need a tale of the Tape.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 07:48:11 PM »
LOL. Funny. This is a basketball game you guys are making predictions on...What is Acgrundy's advantage in a basketball match with me? Please explain, because I'm taller and obviously way more into basketball than he is...You say you think he means business, but how do you know how good he is at ballin?...He really has a wrong perception of me, he thinks I won't show up and that I'm "lying" about my height, which is why he probably challenged me in the first place...It's great to have so many groupies, I only wish ya'll were actual females instead of just actin' like some...PeACe

Height has nothing to do with talent.

And what the fuck does it matter that you are "obviously way more into basketball than he is"

Just because you spout your love for Kobe non-stop doesn't mean that you can play.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 09:29:58 PM »

Height has nothing to do with talent.

And what the fuck does it matter that you are "obviously way more into basketball than he is"

Just because you spout your love for Kobe non-stop doesn't mean that you can play.

Well, I don't care if you think I can play or not, it's a matter of what would make someone believe Grundy was the better baller without seeing either of us play... And regardless of whether I'm a Kobe fan or not, it's pretty safe to assume that I know the game better and have been playing on a more serious level...Of course that is unless there is something Grundy's not telling us...I think someone who says Grundy will beat me is only saying that because they either a.)like Grundy or b.)dislike me. We'll see though...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 09:30:35 PM »
and I don't care how many people wanna show up to witness it, thats fine, but no video camera's allowed.

Why not? That's pretty bitch-made...You don't want WCC to see it?

herpes

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 10:49:33 PM »
predicts nik jumps out to a big lead like 8-2 and grundy getting pissed going crazy ron artest on nik.  Nik will drive toward to hoop and grundy will throw a clothesline at nik

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 11:03:08 PM »
No Cameras??!? Something is up, someone videotape this...why are u opposed to videocameras Grundy? dont do anything stupid dude, its the internet,

SGV

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 11:15:55 PM »
I think wanting a Video Camera there is pretty lame. What do you need a camera for? Afraid that Grundy's gonna hit you? Want footage so that you can pass it off to the cops (or your gangsta ass family)? All we need is someone, not a friend of NIKs, not a friend of Grundy's to be there and confirm what happened.

As for height: Just because you're 7'2" doesn't mean you can ball, just means your tall. Spud Webb >>>> You.

As for loving the sport: Dick Vitale loves the sport, but dude was just a coach (now a Broadcaster). Does this mean he could beat you?

As for you having "groupies": Realize that some people just think Grundy can beat you. YOU don't know shit about his skills, nor do we.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 01:33:59 AM »
We don't need cameras, fuck em. This is a once in a lifetime experience. Only the spectators should be allowed to come away with a story.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 01:52:55 AM »
Just the fact that he doesn't want cameras is suspect in the first place...WCC wants to see this, why does he all of a sudden request no cameras?

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 02:02:05 AM »
We don't need cameras, fuck em. This is a once in a lifetime experience. Only the spectators should be allowed to come away with a story.
Good Point.....Damn, I want to be there now just to witness this...u going sik?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 02:10:11 AM »
Good Point.....Damn, I want to be there now just to witness this...u going sik?
If it's really going down, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 05:17:11 AM »
I predict a tie. But when is this shit gonna go down. And you need a neutral referee. So nobody can say afterwards, ''he was cheating'' or some shit like that.