Author Topic: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy  (Read 587 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 05:28:05 AM »
having no camera is unfair for them homies who don't live there  >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

AndrE16686

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 06:06:44 AM »
......why dost thou vaginal sands continue? O spiteful sands begone from the crevasses of bitter men!

Oh word. They gonna play b-ball, dats all good then.
Originally I thought they had arranged to meet up and bust caps.....
Hard to keep up wit all the e-beefin these dayz....

Anywayz film that shit then and load it the fuck up on here!!! If it ever happens that is.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 03:55:25 PM »
I think wanting a Video Camera there is pretty lame. What do you need a camera for? Afraid that Grundy's gonna hit you? Want footage so that you can pass it off to the cops (or your gangsta ass family)? All we need is someone, not a friend of NIKs, not a friend of Grundy's to be there and confirm what happened.

As for height: Just because you're 7'2" doesn't mean you can ball, just means your tall. Spud Webb >>>> You.

As for loving the sport: Dick Vitale loves the sport, but dude was just a coach (now a Broadcaster). Does this mean he could beat you?

As for you having "groupies": Realize that some people just think Grundy can beat you. YOU don't know shit about his skills, nor do we.

Agreed.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

suckaa free

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2006, 05:55:20 PM »
just play halo over the internet. 1on1, no rader, sniper/rockets only.  beefs getting too serious these days mang,  have some jamba juice.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2006, 01:29:28 AM »
I bet Ac Grundy will come with some shorts up to his balls and some long tube socks, goggles, and definitly a headband....11-1 Nik over Tanner. Tanner does get one tho when he puts Comet in, so he can 'catch his breath' and Comet takes it to the hole and scores one "air bud" style...

The Best of 3 Worlds

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 01:22:32 PM »
^^You Reply To My Thread, then make a thread of your own with a whole different prediction.... ???

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
I don't want cameras because I don't want a video of me floating around the internet, duh.  quit being such a pussy Downy, what are you suspect of?  I'm comming to shut your ass up once and for all, and that is it.  I'm not comming to shank you like that one dude said in a thread, or anything stupid.  Do you really think I would risk going to jail for your dumb ass?  I don't like you at all, but you definately are not worth catching a case over, so I'm going to go at you the legal way.  If you want to see it, show up to the park.  No joking, you bring a video camera and I will smash the shit.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 11:17:32 PM »
just play halo over the internet. 1on1, no rader, sniper/rockets only.  beefs getting too serious these days mang,  have some jamba juice.

i like ya style son. LOL

suckaa free

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 01:36:40 AM »
^im serious though.  whats better than talkin shit on the xbox headset?  but, these dudes jus want to fight, for real.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2006, 01:05:41 PM »
I don't want cameras because I don't want a video of me floating around the internet, duh.  quit being such a pussy Downy, what are you suspect of?  I'm comming to shut your ass up once and for all, and that is it.  I'm not comming to shank you like that one dude said in a thread, or anything stupid.  Do you really think I would risk going to jail for your dumb ass?  I don't like you at all, but you definately are not worth catching a case over, so I'm going to go at you the legal way.  If you want to see it, show up to the park.  No joking, you bring a video camera and I will smash the shit.

why dont you want it on the net? if you think youre gonna win? Got some people after you or something? What you scared of?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 01:06:44 PM »
^^You Reply To My Thread, then make a thread of your own with a whole different prediction.... ???
thats right.
thats how betting goes..ever bet on sports before?
Like in football the spread changes all the way till up to the game...
why you look so confused?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 05:02:05 PM »

why dont you want it on the net? if you think youre gonna win? Got some people after you or something? What you scared of?

umm, yeah seeing as how many time you have had my name in your posts in the last 2 weeks I'd say you were after a taste of my nutsack.  I'm scared that you might really like it and never leave me alone.

ecrazy

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 09:00:55 PM »
2 DAYS AWAY!!!

herpes

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 09:03:13 PM »
i dont think it goes down

acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 09:07:26 PM »
Well I will be there